It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prime Number Code/Sacred Geometry/Number Codes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I will give several different interesting mathematical relationships that show God is a Mathematician

Dr Plichta, in his book God's Secret Formula - Deciphering The Riddle Of The Universe And The Prime Number Code, provides a new and profound insight that forces the modification of both creationist and evolutionist positions. The creationists are probably wrong in asserting a literal interpretation of the biblical account of the beginning of our world, but they are right about the existence of God. The evolutionists are certainly wrong in claiming that chance and coincidence govern the universe, but they are probably right about the existence of evolutionary processes.

Professor Rupert Lay is the head of the Jesuit Order in Germany and he reviewed both of Peter Plichta's books. God's Secret Formula is the popular science version of Plichta's findings, and The Prime Number Cross is a scientific volume that is only available in the German language. Professor Lay has doctorates in physics, theology and philosophy, and has also studied psychology and economics to degree level. His comments on the two books included the following statement.

"The content is mathematically flawless. For the first time in the history of humanity, the scientific studies of Dr Plichta provide a foundation for our physical world view. Everything that preceded Plichta - from Newton to Einstein - was only theory."

In general the maths is sound and Mr. Plichta has shown a remarkable ability to spot patterns in seemingly unrelated phenomena. His observation that the temperature of absolute zero, the siderial period of the moon and the constant 4-pi divided by pi all being variations on 2732 is remarkable, and just one of many numerical coincidences he has spotted. His cross of prime numbers to modulo 24 is quite delightful, and the sort of thing that Leonard Euler would have enjoyed.

numberspiral.com...

primes.utm.edu...

www.amazon.com...

the number 19 and the Quran
www.submission.org...

[edit on 6-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hebrew Letter and Sacred Geometry

www.virtuescience.com...

www.virtuescience.com...

freespace.virgin.net...

The evaluation of 'pi' from within Genesis 1:1
homepage.virgin.net...

The evaluation of e from within John 1:1
freespace.virgin.net...

secrets of the Hebrew Letters, Light and the Tetrahedron
www.meru.org...

www.khouse.org...

freespace.virgin.net...

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The encoding in the sacred geometries of the Tree of Life, I Ching table and the Sri Yantra of the seven musical scales, the bones of the human body and the structure and dynamics of superstrings:
smphillips.8m.com...
(read in particular Article 40 (PDF)).

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
I will give several different interesting mathematical relationships that show God is a Mathematician

.......Other stuff....

numberspiral.com...

Wow someone had a lot of time on thier hands, should get a women
, interesting stuff.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by Oblate Spheroid]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Interesting Stuff O S!

I have a link to Dave Sereda's Evidence: The Case For UFO's Part 2 that explains similiar geometry and mathematics to describe the operation of UFO's.

Sereda's Evidence

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
By placing a grid work onto the Seed of Life, one can replicate the Geometry of DNA. The relationship suggests a fractal in the Phi proportion (.618).

www.sangraal.com...

crop circles and sacred geometry
www.lovely.clara.net...

Implosion physics

The real grail is in your DNA
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...
www.goldenmean.info...

Dan Winter has done in-depth studies with a special piece of equipment--a Heart/EKG Spectrum Analyzer--to look at the human heartbeat and heart harmonics. What Dan found repeatedly is that when an individual was relaxed and receptive and feeling love, the average distance between frequency peaks (heartbeats) recorded on the machine was 1.618. This number represents the Golden Mean Ratio, the Golden Mean Spiral, which is an infinite, forever spiral. It has no beginning and no end. In addition, when he hooked up two individuals to the machine and they sent love to each other, their waves and peaks lined up at 1.618 -- and so they were, in essence, two hearts beating as one, into Infinity. So, when two people are sharing the emotion of deep, reciprocal love, the average space between their hearts' electrical waves is 1.618, the Golden Mean Spiral--which is, literally, Eternal Love.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

here is a picture i made up and sent to red ice creations website. this shows the moon can not be a natural object. the numbers speak for themselves. these amazing relationships between the earth/moon/sun do not apply anywhere else in our solarsystems array of planets.

my own opinion : that at some point in the far future humanity sent some kind of robots/A.I back in time (billions of years) and created the moon from the early mantle of the earth (over thousands of years).

the moon is crucial to life existing on earth. when we as the human race attain the technology to understand space/time we will stumble upon the fact that we are required to go back and create our own origins, this could include the seeding of dna.

this is very far fetched and mainly speculation but it is more likely than aliens did it!

the moon appears exactly the size as the sun in the sky This amazing co incidence is a message that we are yet to understand, which we simply take for granted in this age.

I am just speculating but the numbers are very powerful and DO show signs of intelligent design. I am not a creationist or bible basher of any kind however.

Consider an art critic goes back in time and visits an artist who is well known in the future.

He finds that the paintings he is doing are not as good as the ones that the critic knows the artist to have done.

so he shows the artist a book of his works from the future, which the artist then copys perfectly. where does the inspiration for the art then come from!

Time is an illusion of the mind which makes understanding it almost impossible.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
The encoding in the sacred geometries of the Tree of Life, I Ching table and the Sri Yantra of the seven musical scales, the bones of the human body and the structure and dynamics of superstrings:
smphillips.8m.com...
(read in particular Article 40 (PDF)).

thanks for the link...quite a good page.
As far as the moon being quite unique and special I agree.
I have no proof but I do not believe the moon was put there by Aliens, I believe it was put there by God
Cheers

top topics

join