It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Black Helicopters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Yesterday (Friday), I was driving a client to a medical appointment when I saw 3 Black Helicopters flying overhead.

Okay, yes...let me restate that:

3 Black Helicopters.

Following each other (head to tail) and flying low enough to see clearly.

Unfortunately, since I was driving, I was unable to get my camera (phone) out of my pocket quick enough, and when I did, I was incapable of holding it steady.
Not to mention that I was driving and trying not to die.

When I saw these helicopters, I got a sinking feeling.

Now, I've been up on ATS for a little while now, and I have nothing to prove and even less to gain by lying to you all.
Those of you who know me are well aware, that I wouldn't lie and wouldn't make such a statement without it actually happening.
I have seen similar activity in the area where I live (if you read one of my previous threads from a while back) and supposedly, there is a secret base not too far from the area where I was driving.

I want to share this with you because it frightened me, and I wanted you all to know.

I want to know what's happening in our world.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Yeah, I see Black Helicopters on a regular basis. About 8 or so times a year.

Interestingly, I saw a new configuration the other day. They weren't black, but rather a dull, gray-white. Thought at first they were for Desert Combat, but then I saw equipment pods on the right side. This seemed like detection equipment, so I'd say there's a new ops conducting within the area.

Could be associated with a "roll" that is taking place in my area, where there's a lot of intra-communication among those who intend some level of disarray, which I believe now is deemed hostile, through some great mangling of ideological reasoning, I'm sure.

[edit on 5/5/2007 by bothered]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Whoa, you really see them that often?
Freaky.

Can you elaborate further on what you said in the rest of your post?
I'm really curious as to what's going on.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
whats so freaky about black helicopters?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Helicopters are usually brightly colored and have distinguishing ID numbers on them.
There have been many sightings of black, unmarked helicopters, usually associated with black ops or worse.
Just google "black helicopters" and you'll get a deluge of information dealing with the subject.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i use to think it was only " conspiracy nut's " that saw suck things since i look up and around all the time but i moved recently to a remote area that is on a restricted flyway for military aircraft ( we get a-6 and f-15 low level all the time here it's some kind of nape of the earth infiltration bombing run route ) and sense moving here I've become a conspiracy nut or something because i see these black choppers regularly and there is more we get a c-130 all grey with no markings that can be seen that flies low level and a lot of that is at night. and even though this is a class 3 state ( means you can buy a full auto weapon here ) you can here full auto fire in the hill and though it's not often sometimes it goes on for a long while ( I'm a military vet so i know what about fire sounds like and what it costs ) so what's up ? i don't know and I'm not going to snoop around to find out either.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have seen unmarked black helicopters several times in Montauk. I am not sure where they are coming from, but each time I have seen them I was on the beach. They were flying very low, but the other people around seemed very unconcerned about them. That leads me to believe they must make regular fly overs there.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Whoa, you really see them that often?
Freaky.

Can you elaborate further on what you said in the rest of your post?
I'm really curious as to what's going on.

Yeah, I need to get a digital camera and snap a few shots. Here lately, within the last 2 months, I've seen them about 3 times. Different configurations, but all black, with equipment pods usually located on one side, in the nose, or underneath. The gray-white, dull helicopters are a new one on me. They seem to be for prominence, as they stand out quite well against any background. They looked like the were based on the AH-64 Apache configuration, but were about 25% or so bigger.

I'm not really sure if they're conducting operations against a small faction of treason coupled with treachery locally, but I'd assume so. Although a small town, we're quite well known for idiocy, at its highest level. There's quite a bit of military activity at an air base not far away, with the heavy-gray, unmarked C-130s like a previous poster mentioned.

Rumored someone locally has developed, in the past, a great magnitude weapons design, and the local flavor thought it cute to assist foreign matters, so to speak. I do know that we have a very high turnover rate in our local citizenry. That's a most certain fact.

[edit on 5/6/2007 by bothered]

[edit on 5/6/2007 by bothered]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Okay, now you've thoroughly piqued my curiosity.
Care to elaborate further?
Please?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I have seen unmarked black helicopters several times in Montauk. I am not sure where they are coming from, but each time I have seen them I was on the beach. They were flying very low, but the other people around seemed very unconcerned about them. That leads me to believe they must make regular fly overs there.

I actually have seen black helicopters in montauk also, which i thought was strange considering the base there is supposebly "closed down"

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thats kind of odd....

Yesterday (it was Saturday though) I saw three black helicopters as well. They weren't flying right behind each other, but they were following each other. No markings or anything, just plain black.

Maybe it was nothing, but thats rather weird if you saw the same thing the day before.

[edit on 6/5/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

I actually have seen black helicopters in montauk also, which i thought was strange considering the base there is supposebly "closed down"

My best guess is that they are going to Plum Island, but that is entirely speculative.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Thats kind of odd....
Yesterday (it was Saturday though) I saw three black helicopters as well. They weren't flying right behind each other, but they were following each other. No markings or anything, just plain black.
Maybe it was nothing, but thats rather weird if you saw the same thing the day before.

That is odd.
Where did you see them?

Originally posted by William One Sac
My best guess is that they are going to Plum Island, but that is entirely speculative.

I had a similar thought.
My mom used to have a friend that worked on Plum Island.
He never said anything specific about the goings on, other than that they were horrifying.
He also claimed that when he left his job there, he "contracted" lyme disease and soon after came down with cancer.
He stopped coming around not too long after that.
I always wondered what happened to him.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Okay, now you've thoroughly piqued my curiosity.
Care to elaborate further?
Please?

It's a common scenario. Basically, some guy in my locale back in the early 90's developed a cataclysmic-sequenced chain reaction, much more significant than anything before. Essentially a vastly improved nuclear composure. This was done while attending the local university. When this information leaked, there was helter-skelter, and the locals up roared. About, without fail, every 2 years when there's a shift in the Congressional seating (election time) some who should not become aware of things of this nature inevitably do. They tell a friend, who tells a friend, ... Now, it is common knowledge. In fact, there's a saying around here: "Don't even try to back up over that..." is the call for why things "happen". People are aware of this development.

What has happened here recently is an attempt, for whatever reasons idiots do as the do, to aid other parties in acquisition of this technology. Consisting of treason, no matter how you sugar coat it. This attempt seems to have been a successful one, although remotely. Now, the current cry is that this guy that made this advance also developed a way to use harmonics to destabilize concentrated regions of nuclear material. The "wonderful" scenario that is held is that the weapon would be de-rendered, as they say. When in all actuality, it could be triggered. That is, harmonic distortions could be introduced that would cause a premature detonation.

It's very similar to the particle beam developed by the military, only the technology behind it wasn't known to, let alone had by, the aggressors in the situation. Now, it would seem, they're sitting on pretty little bombs (some instructed to make no external contact) that could spontaneously detonate.

Strange, yes I'd say so myself. It would make a good Sci-Fi movie.

Anyways, that's the main reason for all of the Black-Ops activity in the area. There's a small air base in the next town over. They have some heavy-duty aircraft that for all intents and purposes shouldn't be located there. As it is not a serviceable region for this level of equipment. Black helicopters are quite common, as is other aircraft with non-standard configuration. Like the new ones I spoke of: dull, gray-white combat helicopters with detection pods on the sides.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

That is odd.
Where did you see them?

This was in NY.

It was around 9:00am. They were flying right above the tree lines.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I live in Central/South Florida, and at between 7-8 am 4 black copters which my roomate thought were apaches due to some type of missle silo or whatever he said on it, but they were in formation, cruising speed, black with no markings and skinny looking just like the wikipedia ones. They flew over low and loud. Weird it was almost the exact same time as some others here.

PM me for any more info I could be of assistance.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I seen a black helocopter today. It was a blackhawk. Ive seen a hundred times over and over. Most military helecopters that i have personally seen are black. black are mostly Army helos. Greyish like colors are Navy or Air Force. just my 2 cents

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Maybe they are painted black or 'dullish' grey because that is the primer coat....then depending on where the helicopters will be deployed, they are given an appropriate paint color (green or desert scheme).

Not everything has to be a conspiracy.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yes, I understand what you are saying, but even most standard military helicopters have at least some ID numbers displayed on them.
I'm referring to black unmarked helicopters.

But, thanx for your two cents, it's appreciated.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Yes, I understand what you are saying, but even most standard military helicopters have at least some ID numbers displayed on them.
I'm referring to black unmarked helicopters.

But, thanx for your two cents, it's appreciated.

Something else that is very observable about these skyward subjects is the lack of running lights. Which has been Federal order since 9/11. They're rather blatant when they appear about not having them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join