It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO -Brazil April 2007- Bright.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This UFO was reported by many people, some of them were scared and it was also reported in the newspaper.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hmm, that is pretty crazy. I remember Bob Lazar describing the bottom part of the crafts housing gravity amplifiers, and if you look at this "object" when they zoom in on it in the video, you can see that the bottom section of the object seems to be completely illuminated as if it is generating energy or something. Just an observation.

Any links to the news stories or other witnesses?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
With all due respect, I'm not even sure this is the actual shape of the UFO, it could just as easily be an iris effect just like the one we're seeing in the Chile UFO one from a few weeks back. They look remarkably simular.

So yeah, in my opinion this could easily be, say, Venus.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thats a pretty convincing video. In my opinion, there are no obvious signs of hoaxing...but you never know.

We need to find more info on this particular case...also I wish my Brazilian friend was online...maybe he could help...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
With all due respect, I'm not even sure this is the actual shape of the UFO, it could just as easily be an iris effect just like the one we're seeing in the Chile UFO one from a few weeks back. They look remarkably simular.

So yeah, in my opinion this could easily be, say, Venus.

How could that be Venus? He seems to have a pretty nice camera with a good zoom. When he shows the lights on the ground they aren't all distorted and weird looking. I doubt a round star would end up looking like that "object" on his camera...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
looks amateurish..doesn't really look like the flare you would see from a star or other bright objects. Could easily have been hoaxed, though again, it looks a bit amateurish...I'm not sure what to say on this one.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
How could that be Venus? He seems to have a pretty nice camera with a good zoom. When he shows the lights on the ground they aren't all distorted and weird looking. I doubt a round star would end up looking like that "object" on his camera...
The video shows nothing conclusive at all. The effects that lead to the "saucer" (actually diamond) shape could easily have been a result of the cameras lens, just as shown in this video. www.youtube.com...

Notice that when the UFO is out of focus it magically transforms into a diamond shape? That's because of the lens. It's extra apparent when it 'twinkles'.

Couple that with a way overused digital zoom which automatically blurs everything and you could easily get this effect just by zooming in on a bright star. Oh, and because the papers picked up on this, unfortunately, means absolutely nothing. Again, sorry.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by Drexon]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have to agree with Drexon on this one. It certainly doesn't help when the object doesn't move one bit. Just a star (or planet).

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Interesting. I actually like the way it looks "ameturish", most of these CGI fakes look far too good to be true.

It brings to mind three recent reported sightings. This one from India, this one from Croatia, and this one from the Channel Islands [UK].

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I have been to that area of Brasil and speak the language. I would like to point out that the person who shot this footage is a professional filmographer who is planning on opening his own video tech business. Perhaps this is propaganda aimed at gaining attention for his business. If he is a professional filmographer, why is it so poorly shot? Why the long focus with amateur equipment? Why the B movie sound effects? Why..... to gain attention. He should not have included the newspaper clip as, while it is a bit dificult to read, it blows his game wide open.

Personally I think it is as has been suggested, a lens effect of a normal light source such as a planet.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I agree. Another tell-tale giveaway is that the orientation of the diamond is always lined up with the video detector i.e. square.

That seems like a camera effect zooming into Venus or a streetlamp.

top topics

join