It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C Interview with David Booth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm new to posting here so I apologize if the way in which I've presented my questions is incorrect. Also I tried unsuccessfully to find a site that would host and automatically play the sound files without requiring them to be downloaded. They're quick to download and I believe worth the effort but I realize it might be considered intrusive and I apologize for that. If anyone can suggest a better site to host simple mp3 files, please do. Still I hope that you will at least check them out as they are quite interesting given the notoriety of the man and the subject matter in general.

The Complete Interview as well as additional information regarding David Booth can be found here:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Earlier this week on Coast2Coast, George had as his guest David Booth who I’m sure many of you know as the internationally known psychic who in 1979 predicted the crash of an American Airlines DC10. I had been looking forward to hearing what Mr. Booth would have to say. What if any prediction he might share with the listening audience. Sadly, the longer the show went on, the more frustrated I became with his answers to George’s Questions, and the evasive style in which he answered nearly every question put to him. In all fairness, it was disclosed that he had recently suffered a heart attack and perhaps the entire interview took an unexpected toll on his ability to get his message across articulately. Still to me, he came across as a man playing games with information he claimed to have, because with each question put to him he seemed to dangle the answer in front of the listening audience like a carrot on a stick, hinting but never delivering the answers. Again this may be due to his heart attack, nevertheless I eventually quit listening choosing instead to download the interview and listen at a later time.

As frustrating as the interview was to listen to, I still found myself intrigued by several key comments that were made by him. Unfortunately, like the entire interview, his most interesting statements were vague riddles of a deeper knowledge he claimed to have on the subject. Frustrated and wanting to know more, I’ve decided to bring them here in the hope that some of you may be able to share some insight or knowledge into what he is talking about. I will give a brief explanation about each of the issues he raised but failed to explain.

1. He claimed that the statue on the top of the Capital Dome, the Washington Monument, Queen Elizabeth’s recent visit, and the Chancellor of Germany were all secretly connected in some sinister way.
www....(nolink)/?adztxdjgdmw

2.In response to his challenge to name the statue atop the Capital Dome, one caller knows its name.
www....(nolink)/?bttueze21nk

3.This is his response when asked about the significance of the statue in question.
www....(nolink)/?fcymjzezquy

4.This is his take on what the mark of the Beast is which quite frankly sounds completely "out there" to me. I’m hoping that someone will be able to make sense of it and be gracious enough to put it into laymens terms for the prophetically retarded such as myself.
www....(nolink)/?fm4qmamzwmj

Finally, for those that have never heard of this guy, here is his explanation of what happened in 1979 that led up to his calling the FAA predicting the crash. Also he tells about a similar series of 10 consecutive dreams of a catastrophe that has yet to happen. Thanks for any insight offered regarding my questions.

www....(nolink)/?amm4zkyumyu

www....(nolink)/?amzbhm3yjd3

join