It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hate summer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i hate this fudging season

only time of year when my nose becomes a pain
shame i seem to have caught the flu aswell

anyone else suffer from heyfever?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
summer........ satans season......... i hate summer to........ no snow....... the only good thing is the ability to read under a nice tree in the summer

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I can relate bodrul. I too suffer from hay fever but mine appears in late summer. I have found a fascinating cure for it though. Now keeping in mind that I use naturopathic remedies for everything, and would never take allergy pills, here is my remedy. BEER. No kidding. I drink 2 bottles of beer around noon or early afternoon and my allergies do not bother me the rest of the day. I know you are laughing and I wouldn't blame you. I cannot say this will work for everyone and never do this if you are taking allergy medication. But it works for me.:w:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If it was 85 - 95F every day, i would be happy.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
here is my remedy. BEER. No kidding. I drink 2 bottles of beer around noon or early afternoon and my allergies do not bother me the rest of the day. I know you are laughing and I wouldn't blame you. I cannot say this will work for everyone and never do this if you are taking allergy medication. But it works for me.:w:

Interesting... but I don't think my employer would let me drink a couple of beers every afternoon... :shk::shk:

But if they would....

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonSUN
If it was 85 - 95F every day, i would be happy.

Yeah, me too! Can't wait!

I don't have any known allergies but AccessDenied, the two beers every afternoon sounds like a plan to me.

[edit on 5/3/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I Love Summer!

Especially when it's really hot. Where I live we get quite a few days where it is 85F - 95F. But there's the odd day that it gets up to 105F-110F. We only a couple days during the summer like that, maybe a day or to more. But I love it when it gets that hot!

Gimme da heat!

-tts

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Me being a Russian, the word hate is a compliment to summer
I literally cook like Shashliki on the grill!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! The summer is coming the summer is coming! My Russian brothers, we must move up into the snowy mountains, where we shall survive the horrible heat!

During summer, before I go to sleep, I wet my shirt completely and put it on before I go to sleep. It is THAT hot! I cannot take heat. I prefer cold

But its ok, in a few months I'll be back in Russia, where its not that hot (though it does get hot there, too, believe it or not)

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
As long as there is a nice pool for me to go swimming in i love the summer!!
Ive alredy been swimming 3 or 4 times this year so far! I love the summer, im able to go to the beach, go swimming, and get a good tan.

And NO SCHOOL!!! LOL.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by minnie]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of summer at all either.

Luckly, it has yet to get really hot around here yet, usually it doesn't become oppresive until July-August.

I do have a good A/C that makes it a lot easier to get through though

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Summer, I love it.

I love the south more than the north for that very reason.

More sun and no snow. Yeah!!

I love to swim. I can swim all day, every day, it's my favorite sport. The sun warms my whole body and makes me feel good. I love the sunshine.

top topics

join