It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VirginAtlantic Flights to show 9/11 Truth Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Unusual new development in the 9/11 truth movement. Loose Change 2 will be shown on Virgin Atlantic flights during the month of May 2007

www.virgin-atlantic.com...

video.google.com...

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I have never flown on that airlines. Now, I am glad. They obviously lack common sense and buy into that bunk .. now I question their mental abilities to be able to hire good pilots and/or ground crew to work on the aircraft.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Wow, I guess it’s a good thing I don’t have to fly on their aircraft. It would be hell to not be able to walk out of the theater if they turned this nonsense on. There is no better way to make folks comfortable during a flight then show them a film about air disasters. Either way though, they are not saying they support it, and its most likely being done as an advertising thing as they know it will get them free press due to the controversy. I doubt it will actually be shown on many flights if any at all.

Was 9/11 a government set up? You decide.

Everyone's talking about it so we thought you'd like to see the film that started out as a home movie and became one of the most downloaded documentaries of all time. Was 9/11 a government set up? Were the twin towers brought down in a controlled explosion for an insurance payday? These questions and more are posed in this controversial film, seen by millions, derided by many. Now it's your chance to make up your own mind.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Damn I finally know which airline I should fly the most thnx Virgin

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Sounds like some people on the Board have an agenda,

With so many other entertaining films available- -
?whats with taking a captive audience & snowing them over with propagand??

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I wish they would wait a few months and show "the Final Cut"... hopefully there will be less errors.

Maybe they should show 9/11 Mysteries... far less errors.

new topics

top topics

join