It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me open my mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have always been interested in the alternative theories on the power of the human mind. I have had some powerful experiences myself, whether dreams or otherwise, around things like OOBE ans such.

The idea of being 'psychic' has always been of great interest to me, and I have always felt that we as humans have access to another realm, but that it isnt paranormal, just undiscovered. I wont bore you detailing my experiences and attempts at OOBE, and accessing the collective conciousness, but I will say I have had some success.

What I am requesting, is that someone, somewhere, help me out. I know lots of you believe in so called 'gifts', and I am respectfully requesting someone to 'find me' and confirm my thoughts. I want to see if i really do have the ability, as I suspect, to communicate somehow on this other plane, whether you call it OOBE, collective conciousness, another dimension, or whatever.

I am available anytime, and am eager to see if anything happens. Thanks

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hey, I've interested in this sort of thing for a long time too.
The mind's Iner eye can see many different things, the only thing i've ever been able to see with it is monor events of the future, what people will say where we'll go, that sort of thing, however I find if you mention what you think will happen it will happen differently but then again it's only one person's experences. Is there any particular time where you thought you demenstrated "Psychic" abilitys?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Being psychic isn't a "gift" that only a few people have. Everyone has the capability to be psychic, just some are born with more "natural talent" than others, like some people are great at math, or running. However anyone can train to become more "psychic" if they put in the time and effort.

I was a bit confused by your post though. Do you want to learn any kind of psychic ability, or specifically you just want someone to come and "visit" you through astral projection/out of body experience? While the last one is possible, if you are awake then you wouldn't be able to notice them because you are on a different plane. However, if you were out at the same time as someone else you could meet with them.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Psychic abilitys can be fickle things, thoes who have a natural talent for it are pretty lucky it took me a wile to develop my skills in the few things i can do, but I wigh you luck in the development of your skills.
"Windows" can be helpfull in small doses but lfie is ment to be a surprise so i would'nt advise trying to use it too often, but come times you have vary little control. well i'm starting to ramble again so i'll post again later.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If you are talking about someone "pulling out of your body," you need to be pretty far along in your own development before that is possible. Stories I have heard of people trying to assiste an OOBE for those who are not ready; the astral body will immediately fall asleep again, the astral does not realize it is another sentient being and not it's own dreamscape, or as most often occurs....the mind simply forgets the experience upon waking!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
If you are talking about someone "pulling out of your body," you need to be pretty far along in your own development before that is possible. Stories I have heard of people trying to assiste an OOBE for those who are not ready; the astral body will immediately fall asleep again, the astral does not realize it is another sentient being and not it's own dreamscape, or as most often occurs....the mind simply forgets the experience upon waking!

This is true according to my friend that tried to pull me out. He said that he tried to pull me out more than a dozen times, and I fell asleep every time, until he finally gave up

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sorry everyone, been away a while.

I know I was a little vague, I guess its a vague area. I really was just asking if anyone out there had the ability to maybe communicate with me, or similar. I am fairly far along in terms of development I think, I can have lucid dreams, have regular but pointless premonitions, and can often quite succesfully make predictions about peeoples thoughts.

I agree with a poster who said it isnt a gift, but rather a dormant human ability. Any comments welcome, thanks

top topics

join