It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is what a building falling from structural failure looks like.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PepeLapew

You mean like this?

No, that top is not 70% of the building.

I think there was a misunderstanding.

Edit: That top pancaked with the rest of the building on 911 as well so what are you trying to say?

[edit on 3-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOKWhat energy caused the angular momentum to stop and transfer to vertical momentum?

A body at rest remains at rest, and a body in motion continues to move in a straight line with a constant speed unless and until an external unbalanced force acts upon it...An object that is in motion will not change velocity (accelerate) until a net force acts upon it.

What was that external unbalanced force? Gravity isn't the answer. I think we can all agree that the lower undamaged floors had the energy to hold the mass of the top. From what I've read the WTC was designed to take 2.5 times it's own mass. So what force caused the top, which was in motion, to change it's velocity?

How does aprox 20% of mass overcome and destroy the other 80% by gravity alone, especially when it wasn't sitting true at the start of the collapse, yet all four corners fell at the same time.

Have you even thought about these things? Or are you just here to rigorously deny anything that contradicts the official story any way you can? Lots of new people this week espousing the same uneducated garbage in the hope something will stick. 'They' must be getting desperate...

Nicely put!!
This is the kind of debate we require. We need more of this kind of intellectual discussion.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

<< 1  2   >>

join