It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up already and smell the truth before your very noses NWO has been here for years we live under

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
NWO what does it mean to you?

To me I think with the help and establishment of th eIMF and its 184 country membership, and the HElp of the IMF police force (UN), we already have a one world government its just on a corporate scale and not democratic. The IMF Funds the UN for one reason to protect their capital gain what the IMF does is, The primary mission of the IMF is to provide financial assistance to countries that experience serious financial difficulties, I think the IMF and its capitail gain b i t c h e s uses subsidiary people to use developing countries as nothing more than lab rats. Some fear, however, that some of these reforms to the IMF itself introduce political considerations rather than economic considerations, many of which may have resulted in the financial crises in the first place. You see the old Order out of control methods again. Many claim that IMF policy makers deliberately supported capitalistic military dictatorships friendly to American and European corporations.

Now with help from Orgs such as the Bilderburger group, The Bilderberg Group or Bilderberg conference is an unofficial annual invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of influence in the fields of business, media, and politics. You see its invitation only for a good damn reason, The only reason being complete utter control of media corporatiions, politics etc... Every single prime minister, president, new and up coming MP PM have all been invited to a bilderburger confrence, Tony Blair, Steven Harper, George bush, Bill clinton, Jean Cretiean, Paul Martin ( who do you think advised him on great tax cuts and better business benifets moving his Canadian Company to america hmm rocket science hey....
btw the group of bilderburgers was formed by Anti Americans back in 1954.

Attendees of Bilderberg include central bankers, defense experts, mass media press barons, government ministers, prime ministers, royalty, international financiers and political leaders from Europe and North America.
Some of the Western world's leading financiers and foreign policy strategists attend Bilderberg. Donald Rumsfeld is an active Bilderberger, as is Peter Sutherland from Ireland, a former European Union commissioner and chairman of Goldman Sachs and of British Petroleum. Rumsfeld and Sutherland served together in 2000 on the board of the Swedish/Swiss energy company ABB. Former U.S. Deputy Defense Secretary and current World Bank head Paul Wolfowitz is also a member, as is Roger Boothe, Jr. The group's current chairman is Etienne Davignon, the Belgian businessman and politician.

Canadian writer Daniel Estulin, who has been following Bilderberg for years, describes it as a "powerful" group of politicians and business people with one objective: "To create a one-world government where you don't have individual nations -- you have one region, one religion, one constitution, one church, one currency and one country."

"And you're seeing it right now as you have NAFTA, the North American Free Trade Agreement, and you have the European Community (EC)," Estulin, author of Club Bilderberg, said Friday on CTV's Mike Duffy Live.

Hey look who was invited this MAY 2007 Among the attendees at this year's session is expected to be Paul Wolfowitz, the one-time neocon Iraq policy genius now teetering on the edge of being ousted from his exile post as president of the World Bank. Gotta love what the Neo- Cons have done for all us so called free people. More Info Here on Them

The Trilateral Commission also helps world Order on a grand scale, so does the committe 300.

So you see with orgs such as these running everything from rice prices in china to the cost of oil in Iraq, how can any of you deny a new world order ?

Unless however you believe that the earth population will be eradicated by reptilians or some outlandish sci fi theory, Realize this ideas like that only make credible evidence more and more lame in the truth seekers mindset, So quit feeding ignorance with stupid ideas and feel free to research life and its little hidden orgs that control your fate on a daily basis.

Youll live your entire life neevr knowing you've been had, Its what sheep do... lol

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I dont believe in the New World Order because theres nothing new about. I hear people on this site talking about the NWO as if their primary goals havent been achieved in the past, and when they happen in the future, they'll be irreversible.

Well heres some news for ya. The NWO (as i see it) is really just the wealthy capitalists fighting tooth and nail to get back to a time of unregulated capitalism (like the 1890's) A time where there are no child labour laws, no environmental protection laws, no labour laws, etc. When these were realities in the times of past do you know what happened? the people fought back and installed democracy, crushing the unregulated capitalist order.

What im trying to say is the people will always overcome. The NWO is falsely labelled as a new movement, when infact it stands for the virtually the same standards the previous order.

FYI, the primary goal of the IMF and World bank is to restructure a borrowing countries economic policies to support the capital accumulation process. It has nothing to do with helping poor nations.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

FYI, the primary goal of the IMF and World bank is to restructure a borrowing countries economic policies to support the capital accumulation process. It has nothing to do with helping poor nations.

In my opinion the IMF is a bunch of crooks that help the rich get richer. In no way was I trying to imply what you are stating about helping poor nations the imf helps large corporations such as the USA get richer by all means necessary. Just look at Haiti for a prime example.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The N.W.O is the association of people who are being manipulated by higher ranked people who are awakened and uses the wisdom and knowledge of the eternal spirit to alter reality and contribute greed and delusion into our collective consciousness that results in trapping souls.

Their spells doesn't work if you completely disconnect your self from the system's fascist ideology. You must find all the answers by looking with in your self.

You must not fear.

You must love.

They are

as g

oo

d

As g

o n

e

[edit on 1-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
And its that kind of quasi-spiritual BS that perpetuates the rumors of an all powerful NWO. I call bunk on the above post.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

And its that kind of quasi-spiritual BS that perpetuates the rumors of an all powerful NWO. I call bunk on the above post.

Agreed someone was feeling spiritual when they wrote that bunk garbage talk.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I dont believe in the New World Order because theres nothing new about. I hear people on this site talking about the NWO as if their primary goals havent been achieved in the past, and when they happen in the future, they'll be irreversible.

Well heres some news for ya. The NWO (as i see it) is really just the wealthy capitalists fighting tooth and nail to get back to a time of unregulated capitalism (like the 1890's) A time where there are no child labour laws, no environmental protection laws, no labour laws, etc. When these were realities in the times of past do you know what happened? the people fought back and installed democracy, crushing the unregulated capitalist order.

What im trying to say is the people will always overcome. The NWO is falsely labelled as a new movement, when infact it stands for the virtually the same standards the previous order.

Thats true. The new world order isnt really new but i belive they are uppgrading them selfs so they can get even more powerfull then before. But they are allready powerfull

[edit on 2-5-2007 by dahl]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The Rothschild family has like 400 trillion +, and were looking for way's to end poverty? How about spreading the wealth for one. Daily Show hit it right on the head when they mentioned how Wolfowitz did a bad job on 911 and then was given the job to feed the worlds poor.

The NWO are the "haves" they are looking for way's to keep the "have nots" in economic shackles and keep them in low ends of the food chain so the power will never shift away from the "haves". That is the ultimate

“When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of these United States did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here. A super-state controlled by International Bankers and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure. Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers, but the truth is – the Fed has usurped the Government. It controls everything here, and it controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will.” Concerning the Great Depression and the country's acceptance of FDR's New Deal, he asserts: “It was no accident. It was a carefully contrived occurrence. The International Bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so they might emerge as the rulers of us all.”

Awesome explaination of how the NWO came to be.
Basically a few rich people in the world in 1776 wanted to control the world. By 1913 they had controlled america. By 2001 they had started their quest to take over the middle east.
www.michaeljournal.org...

[edit on 2-5-2007 by rrahim1]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Why do we let it happen this way?

Can something not be done to foil there plans....

In my humble little opinion I think everyone should refuse to pay taxes. I mean what could they really do to us all?

I have always wondered also if these rich elite even pay taxes like us working folks, I got a raise last month an added 200 on my salary a month and I I know take home a whole 86.oo dollars less on my paycheck, now thats a crock of brown stuff if you ask me I don't even want the raise anymore. But does it work like that for rich people and there large sums of money I mean if I get an extra 236 off my check in taxes if I make more coin it makes no sense to even work for a living. I might as well become a criminal at least ill make more money than some push over of a slave.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
There is no such thing as NWO.

Some loons spread a little bit of NWO propaganda on the internet and you blindly believe, without checking facts and evidence and arguments.

Don't be naive please, NWO is horsesh*t based on drivel.

You are gullible to believe in things on the internet without checking facts.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium

Agreed someone was feeling spiritual when they wrote that bunk garbage talk.

so you see the tangible evidence of manipulation and deception as you've described in your opening post. high powered capital protectionism of some sort. i agree, power is the goal, money is a means, military is the fence and the guard dog.

it's like physics. matter is not what it seems. and worldly matters are not what they seem.

you know some people have eyes that can see the subatomic forces at work in the world?

it's like if you mapped the densities of collective evil desires/plans/goals across the whole world, where would the hot spots be?

hint: look for any one of the following - disorder, conflict, murder, crime, oppression, mass deception, greed, lust for power, degenerative behaviour, etc etc etc. what do they all have in common? the distorted aspect of human nature. its the fabric of evil. the physical manifestation of some underlying pathology -

you know the way a massive explosion happens when silly humans split atomic nuclei?

that sort of thing, the unleasing of destructive powers because of twisted intentions. the story of our lives on earth.

and NWO - depends on your definition. i say world banks, world corporations, world legislative bodies, world time standards, world financial standards, world safety standards, world health standards, world legal standards, world world world order order order, and its all new like 50 years. welcome to the new world order.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
and NWO - depends on your definition. i say world banks, world corporations, world legislative bodies, world time standards, world financial standards, world safety standards, world health standards, world legal standards, world world world order order order, and its all new like 50 years. welcome to the new world order.

People had been pushing for one world government way before internet loons start to spread their NWO filth online.

It's an idea that can't work and never took off.

www.thenewpress.com...
search.barnesandnoble.com...
www.phys.unsw.edu.au...
www.wfm.org...
www.worldparliamentgov.net...
www.world-democracy.org...

Don't be fooled by these NWO/Illuminati propagandists that try to sell their junk to you.

It's all poppyc*ck.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

what are you talking about? - the things i mentioned are enough evidence that there already is 'world governance'....it's not like a world government where everyone on earth votes for president of the world....it's all on paper, in trade and finance, in admiraty, in time and direction standards (like who decided north was north and south was south?), in the IMF, WHO, WTO, UN etc etc.

its interesting that the US won't sign up to kyoto - why? because it doesn't want to sign up to someone elses international standards, it wants everyone to sign up to its own international standards, like it has for most of the above.

did you hear me say anything about illuminati? you didn't even comprehend what i said.

NWO is here. it's in large scale global laws and regulations that someone made to control and regulate the activities of all governments (and peoples) on earth. globalisation, if you like, is NWO.

"new world order" is just a phrase that world leaders have been using for a century to describe the the legislative bodies for international standards that they wanted to create to re-organise the structure of the world, and bring all nations under international standards of law and order.

check them out: the main ones operating today were all formed immediately after WW2.

IMF and World Bank Group - est. Dec 27 1945

GATT (now WTO) - est. Oct. 30 1947

WHO - est. Apr 7 1948

UN - est. 25 Apr 1945

all of bush's and blair's speeches about iraq between 2002 and 2007 were about the "outlaw regime" who would not join the "international community". sure it was about securing oil, but not just for america. you know the whole western world buys gasoline from US and British oil compaines? it's not just greedy texican bush wanting more oil revenue, its the western international government wanting control of the worlds premier oil resources. the struggle for world power. world domination. new world order. its all here.

and i'm not saying its good or bad. just here.

bottom line: the 'world' is operating under a system of law and 'order' which is 'new'. get it?

[edit on 30-10-2007 by sollie]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
He's got a point ickey. The Order is established. It isn't perfect, but it's there. It's just a web of friends who perform favors for the group of friends. Many of these men control policy though, they make massive decisions. Follow the money, connect the dots. There you will find, as George Bush himself said, A New World Order.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
bottom line: the 'world' is operating under a system of law and 'order' which is 'new'. get it?

I am sorry, I confused you with those who have a belief in the NWO/Illuminati drivel.

I suggest not using the term "NWO", as this term as it is used here is associated with the NWO/Illuminati propaganda that is currently being circulated by propagandists on the internet.

I don't know what is their agenda for these people to spread NWO/Illuminati propaganda to sow confusion and paranoia among people, but I will not rest until all NWO/Illuminati propaganda has been wiped out.

I suspect that there could be a disinformation campaign being carried with the motive of using falsehoods like NWO/Illuminati propaganda to sow chaos and confusion, to trick naive and gullible people into believing their junk.

Those who spread NWO/Illuminati propaganda horsesh*t with ill-intent, I will be watching your activities.

You can fool those gullible people with your trash, because they don't check facts and evidence, but you can't fool me.

I will be watching you.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If you're going to wipe-out NWO propaganda, you're gonna need to speak to alot of government officials.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If you're going to wipe-out NWO propaganda, you're gonna need to speak to alot of government officials.

Which version of NWO are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Mainly the globalization order. Many of these men participate in strange things though. Cremation of Care? The immolation of care for the world as they enact specific policy. The video Mr. Alex Jones took may be fake. It may be real.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Mainly the globalization order.

You might be interested in these sources:

www.informationclearinghouse.info...
earth.prohosting.com...
www.serendipity.li...
www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net...
www.iwgvt.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So what can we do to stop this Choas out of Order.

When one is becoming involved in a subject that he or she dislikes you spend allot of unwanted negative energy and focus on the thing you truly despise and in this process that you don't even realize is happening. You are actually empowering that thing you despise and creating it in your life. So how can we turn this negative aspect of humanity around?
There must be a way, instead of arguing theories and what not lets work together for a better outcome for us all.
Who cares who did it we will never know truly and factual, what we can do is research people in our governments that work for the Trilaterals bilderburgers and others mischievous Rich Neo Conservative overlords that rule our fate.

top topics

join