It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuals must be killed, Dont work on The Sabbath..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
TextText Blue

I agree with the Jewish people . Christianity is a hijacked version of the Jewish religion. Yeshua bar Yusef was after all an Orthodox Christian.
If Yeshua didn't eat pork why should you? If the Sabbath is Saturday why do Christians go to Church on Sundays? Nowhere in the New Testament does it say Yeshua ate Meat or Fish he merely distibuted food . Perhaps he was a vegetarian.....

Thats not to say Judaism is perfect . Like all religions , it is man made and thus full of errors .The old Testament is full of nonsense, hypocricy , and evil.
One example is Moses. He is given the commandments. Thou shalt not Kill , Thou shalt not steal etc etc and what does Moses do when he comes down from the mountain? Kills all those that disagree with him and steals all their gold !!! And what about stealing Canaan from the Canaanites?.. Slaughtering all the inhabitants theirin and the children and the animals....ethnic cleansing...

Basically if human beings base their society on the Psychotic ramblings of deranged psychopaths ,with their voices in their heads telling others to kill babies in their mothers arms because they are the wrong race maybe just maybe this is the reason why the world is so full of evil .

Isnt it time to put the religions into context. There were no Mental Health facilities in the Dark Ages , no medications no hospitals. People who hear voices in their heads and convulse or stare blankly for hours are mentally ill . There is nothing holy about Schizoid personality disorder. The fact that so many people have suffered terrible agonies, torments , torture & death because of these nasty books is lamentable. The fact that Jesuits and Pagans Satanists, Nazis and atheists have enforced laws or rules in these evil books or against them and inflicted vile crimes is cause enough to abandon them.

I believe in God. But I do not believe God is a Psychopath. I can not accept God is a Mass murderer, a genocidal maniac or warmongering rascist. I can not accept God commands us to be Hypocrites which if you follow these books you will be. Surely if God is Love then Love is God. And that is the best religion.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
of course the bible says Yeshua ate meat and fish.
He celebrated Passover.
He ate fish after the resserrection.
Good point is that even the apostal Paul never stopped being Jewish.
The new church was run by the brother of Yeshua, and all the original 11 remained Jewish their whole life.
We are not under the Law but under Grace
Still we are required to be free to celebrate the Holy Festivales...not ignore them and celebrate an easter bunny and christmas

I find no reason to disregard the Hebrew life style...I like a hebrew Yeshua more then Greek Jesus.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why kill the homosexuals, that just means more for the rest of us. Their line also dies with them. The bible isn't evil it just need to be updated. A lot of things that were "Laws", rules of the past. Like no pork, etc. Were put in for good reasons, people who ate swine got sick and died. That was because of the terrible sanitation of the past. That has changed in everywhere except for the Middle East and Africa. So the Muslim should'nt eat pork in the Middle East. Its not because God decreed it so.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
But you see the problem is, a large amount of Christians don't realize that.

Plus notice that its rarely ever the Jews, who are supposed to listen fully to the Old Testament, that condemn homosexuality...openly, at least.

Ironic, but I think its simply because Jews don't really care if a non-Jew does something against the Jewish religion. I just wish other religions were more like that.

This is why I like Jews.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashley_T
This is the point I think thats being missed. Once God sent Jesus to earth, EVERYTHING was made CLEAN. All meat was made clean, and a lot of "past sins" were made clean. The New Testament is after Jesus came. The New Testament is our new set of laws. Forgiveness became the new law. That was the turning point for humanity.

So people using old testament bible versus to make an argument cannot really. All that had been wiped away once Jesus came as the son of God.

This is [expletive] retarded. Where does it say this and why then is the Old Testament even included in the Bible now?

So the word of God changed and butt sex is now perfectly ok?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join