It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alleged 7 gates to hell...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

[
Lucifer had a son? What was his name? Who was his mother? How did he die? When did he live? Did he have a kids? Did he have a wife? Does Lucifer have a grandchild as well?

well according to the movie Constantine ( by the way I am not using as a 100% liable reference) Lucifer had a son named mammon. Is this true? I don't know. But I believe the basis to the devil had a son stories is to mirror God a son stories, but in the negative form.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mateandbucky06

[
Lucifer had a son? What was his name? Who was his mother? How did he die? When did he live? Did he have a kids? Did he have a wife? Does Lucifer have a grandchild as well?

well according to the movie Constantine ( by the way I am not using as a 100% liable reference) Lucifer had a son named mammon. Is this true? I don't know. But I believe the basis to the devil had a son stories is to mirror God a son stories, but in the negative form.

Thanks for the info. I had never heard of that before...I didn't watch Constantine, as I have issue with Keanu Reeve's acting...sorry to any fans. All that aside, I'll see what I can find on the net about "mammon".

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
there is a gates of hell in kentucky and it is a spooky ass cemetary. i just went there for the first time in years on friday. graves dating back to the 1700s. you follow st. john's road out of etown and go straight for 20 miles and when it ends it goes straight into a long ass gravel road and when it ends the cemetary is right there in front of you. has not been taken care of. the grass is all grown up and the graves are scattered everywhere. people have vandalized the # out of the tombstones. there used to be a huge gate in the front and a fenced in all by itself grave. someone has removed the gate and the fence. inside the fence was supposed to be the gate to hell. i stepped in before. i'm still here. but the place looks like it came straight out of a horror movie. everybody's got stories about it. who knows.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Littlemiss
Thanks for the info. I had never heard of that before...I didn't watch Constantine, as I have issue with Keanu Reeve's acting...sorry to any fans. All that aside, I'll see what I can find on the net about "mammon".

Consider yourself fortunate, I think the most real part in the movie is where he is reading passages from the bible, Thats about as educational as that movie is. lol.

Although it has some sexy woman starkers, yeah that was good.

[edit on 27/10/2008 by Omega85]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
not to take away from the 'mammon' searching...

the 7 gates of hell are found surrounding the city of Jerusalem !

see: www.amit.org.il...
[scroll halfway down page...]
click the blue lettering: Gates of Jerusalem

the 7th Gate, imho, would be the one named 'Dung Gate'...
which is where the trash & garbage from the city was burned,
aka a burning dump is referred to as a 'hell' hole.

Wasn't the prophet Jesus (some say messiah) crucified there, Jerusalem,
more properly outside the city on a mount called Golgotha..?

another reason to say that the gates of hell that surround Jerusalem are
both real and spiritual....

the real gates are named:
Golden gate
Lion's gate
Herod's gate
Zion gate
Damascus gate
Jaffa gate
Dung gate

thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

I weep for education worldwide. I really do.
There were people in the america's before the pilgrims came over and drove them off their land and mass murdered about 80% of their population.

I happen to be among the surviving descendants of that horror, and our ancestors go back thousands of years.

Please try to do some research before you make such comments.

As for gates to hell. Hell is a myth. There is life underground, most likely an alternate race that is earthbound in origin that are not descended from the same tree of evolution which is why they are seen as demons. This is probably where the whole myth came from.

The devil.. is not real! At least not in the way christians believe him to be.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I've been to that cemetery/church in Stull, Kansas a long time ago. It was definitely creepy. I didn't experience anything, but the place did seem to have a strange energy about it. I remember feeling like we were being watched; kind of like there were eyes on us from everywhere.

We spent about 15 minutes exploring the cemetery and church late at night. Even climbed up inside the old church to look around, because that's where the "stairway to hell" was supposed to appear. It was a really weird feeling being inside the church but we didn't see any "stairway to hell". Of course we also challanged/demanded that any spirits there show themselves to us. Alas, they did not.

Before we left I grabbed a small piece of mortar from inside the church as a souvenir, and my friend grabbed a board. When we were walking back to our cars, my friend carrying the board tripped, fell, and cracked a bone in his wrist. When we left I put my piece of mortar in his car for safekeeping along with his board. We left separately, but 10 minutes later we saw my friend's car parked along the side of the road heading home. Some sort of belt had blown, and he ended up having to get his car towed.

So there you go...Nothing real exciting, and I wasn't able to draw any conclusions one way or the other; but that was my experience there.

This guy has a few pictures on his website of the church, for those that are interested.
Stull Photos

Stull comes in at number 2 on this list of the top ten most haunted cemeteries.
Top Ten Haunted Cemeteries

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Boognish]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It should be 49 gates. Seven levels within seven levels. 7 X 7 =49.

I really have to question the credability of references which do not even bother to read the description before interpreting it.

It was 49 levels when it was Viking Mythology, and it was 49 levels when it reached the Middle East and got absorbed into their belief system.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

Have you ever read Dante's Inferno? In the story Virgal (papa satin) takes Dante on a tour throught Hell. There are seven gates in hell (also known as circuls in the book). The different gate mean something different. Such as in the fourth gate this is the domain of suicides.

There is also another "7 gates of hell" In York Pa. Ive been there and its true. I have videotapes that i took and i will never go back alone. NO ONE WHOULD EVER GO ALONE. I have been attacked and beaten when entering the 5th gate. no one else has gone farther than that. And i no personally why that is.

Want more info? Talk to me on www.myspace.com/heretodie666
Thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Leirbag

hmmm.... your theory on the Bermuda triangle is interesting, because i have heard many stories of whole fleets of ships and planes going missing there,
i think there might be some truth to that

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I vote the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah as a gate to hell, at least so to speak...
and as to the question as why hell would need a gate, since they don't want to keep people out...you're missing the "virtues of negative fascination"...the gates provide a focal point, for the curious to be drawn to, so that they might get drawn in...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
the gates exist...

(thx to the poster with the names for them

in "skyfloating"s thread "untersberg" we talked about that...
look at site 35 or 36...

salzburg is a gate too... if not.. i dont know what else..but defenitly not a good thing ;-)

friendly

Nia

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
sorry.. forgot the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

;-)

Nia

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Mammon was a local diety in the Middle East at one point and was regarded as the god of money. There's a brief mention of it in the Bible and hence the quote 'You cannot serve both God and Mammon'

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Littlemiss

First of all, STULL is in Kansas just outside of Lawrance (named for Saint Lawrance patron saint of prostitutes) The devil is said to have impregnated a woman. The woman was unmarried during the trial the cross on the wall turned upside down thus proving the devil theory. The woman was hung after the child was born the tree she hung from split and ripped open the ground creating the gate. The child was buried after a few days. A grave bearing the name WITCH and next to it CHILD still reside in cemetary.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Everyone seems to talk about gates to hell only in the sense that you would go in one. Gates let people in and out. While there are many ways into hell there may only be a few ways out. Even then you prolly wont get out. But if there are as many souls in hell as most believe some must slip through.

That could be how evil spirits get back into this world. That is not to say they would stay near the gate, I would get as far away from a prison that I had just escaped. If there were a gate there would also be gate gaurds. Possibley millions rushing the gate and being beat back. That is why some of these gate areas feel haunted.

Bramuda triangle maybe it is atlantas maybe it is just a convergance of magnetic fields that throw off a compass. Modern tech like gyro compasses and gps are much more acurate and reliable and will not be thrown off by a slight change in the earths magnetic field. That is why you do not hear about losses of ships there anymore. A magnetic compass is inacurate even at your house. There is a chart for each are that shows how many degrees the compass is off each year and in what direction. Its just worse in bramuda.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Interesting hell comments, as it is related to the most important subject for any individual on the planet- his salvation.
This link throws more light on the topic of Hell and a gate that I have not heard mentioned is the human heart- which is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked according to Christ and the authorized Word of God , the Bible.
www.pbministries.org...

Personally , I can attest that there is such a place and mere awareness of it would strike all here to be paralyzed with fear as they are dragged towards the bottomless pit because of unrepented sin.
welcome to the matrix
y

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Now there are myths surrounding Tartarus that cross over religous boundries. The Titans are supposed to be imprisoned. The archangel Uriel supposedly guards is because the Grigori, fallen angels are imprisoned there. Now I'm not entirely sure what demons stronger than Lucifer you think are imprisoned there.

Lucifer and Satan were originally viewed as different entities. Not sure what demon would be more powerful than the 1st angel and the leader of the legions of darkness. Now if your referring to the TItans as Demons then I understand how you'd say a God is more powerful, but what demons do you refer to?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join