It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Moon landing Hoax video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before or not I couldn't find it in the search but.........

I always believed they DID land but this looks quite odd none the less

here is the link too

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-4-2007 by thedigirati]

jra

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The wires thing has been discussed numerous times. The things that are pointed out in the various clips are just the antenna on the PLSS (the backpack). You also wouldn't use a small thin wire attached to the backpack of a 300lbs astronaut to lift them up. You would use cables and attach them at the persons center of mass (around there waist). This it's how it's done in movies. Even in the youtube clip, David Percy debunks his own claim when he shows the astronauts rehearsal rig. Did you notice how big and clunky it was and also where it was attached? It was not a small thin shiny wire connected to the persons back. It was a large rig with the supports at his center of mass.

You can see lots of still photos from the various missions with the antenna sticking up out of the PLSS.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yes I agree with that no wire harness, however that astronaut getting up is quite odd none the less, I can't figure out how that was done. perhaps it was wind, or anti gravity ( not saying it was, but then what? )

[edit on 29-4-2007 by thedigirati]

jra

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
Yes I agree with that no wire harness, however that astronaut getting up is quite odd none the less, I can't figure out how that was done. perhaps it was wind, or anti gravity ( not saying it was, but then what? )

Well they are in 0.16G, so things will take less effort then they would on Earth and that can make things look odd to us. If you watch closely, you can see the astronaut has his left hand on the other astronaut, while he proceeds to stand on his right leg. He then pushes off the other astronaut with his left hand. You can see the other astronaut move slightly when he pushes off him. And an astronaut will weigh about ~50lbs on the Moon (give or take), so that's not a lot to deal with at all really.

new topics

top topics

join