It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nude Paris Hilton Autopsy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
A sculpture of a nude Paris Hilton has been put on display as part of a "Campaign to Rescue Women of Youth". The sculpture depicts a dead Paris Hilton. Her belly ripped open and visitors are encouraged to touch her internal organs.

E! News: A Paris Sculpture to Die For

New York artist Daniel Edwards, previously responsible for last year's sculpture of a very pregnant Britney Spears down on all fours, recently polished off a piece entitled Paris Hilton Autopsy, which will be the centerpiece of "Campaign to Rescue Women of Youth," a public service announcement about the perils of drunk driving.

The life-sized sculpture depicts a supposedly dead Hilton, in the nude except for a jeweled tiara perched on her head, with Tinkerbell (in matching tiara) lying across the heiress' shoulder. A cell phone is clutched in Hilton's hand.

To help ram the message home, the Hilton sculpture has an open abdominal cavity and its innards are removable, as if the Simple Life star were really being splayed out for an autopsy. All of the internal organs have been rendered to scale and visitors to the exhibition will be encouraged to don a pair of gloves and pick through the plaster-and-clay remains.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I can't see how this sculpture can prevent or disencourage young women from driving under influence. Weird stuff...

[edit on 2007/4/28 by Hellmutt]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
But that could be the only way I could stomach looking at that particular person.

SR

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
LOL i can't believe it's going to be shown in public lmao it'd cause more accidents than prevent them that statue is so going to get farked up.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Haven't enough people seen her naked?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
wtf?????? hahahah the position shes in/the dog being there.

whats with the tiara? i wana hit up this sculpture LSM T$

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
At least the Statue has a higher IQ than the person it's modeled on.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
awesome

if only it was edible

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
if only it was her real autopsy! haha

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge
if only it was her real autopsy! haha

lawl that put a grin across my chin!

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Wait, that is supposed to make people "think twice" before drinking and driving? She looks nice and happy laying there with a puppy cuddling on her. Thats def not an autopsy!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Whats up with her leg? And seriously does the artist have to have her legs all spread open?

new topics

top topics

join