It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Gullible are we?...watch this Video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's so easy to use different vocabulary to invoke 'other meanings' around normal everyday words.

Not everyone is adept with Periodical Element charts or knows chemicals combined with each other will produce a single chemical.

LINK

Well I feel sheepish...no pun intended!

[edit on 25-4-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
hehe... that's hilarious. It strikes me how fast they are to sign without questioning it. (ofcourse they could have been questioning and that part was later cut out, but still).

This is why I hardly ever sign anything, and if I feel I'm about to I wanna know the whole story about what it is they want me to sign.

Anyone wanna help me sign a petition to increase the efforts against Felis Catus. Felis Catus has become too common and amongst sideeffects are sneezing, it can cause an abnormal behavior towards animals such as thinking your animals are your children, it can also cause severe trauma to your skin and prickling pain different places on your body.
When Felis Catus first has gotten into your house there's also a chance that it will multiply fast sometimes as much as 8-9 per 1 case of Felis Catus.

Help me... please.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Wow! I'm not exactly up on my elements either but geez we should all at least know this! We all pretty much know H2O as the other name for water and thats it. Really funny how everyone assumed it was some deadly chemical or something.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Knowledge IS power.

O.k....Flice has me looking in the dictionary for 'felis cactus'.

I'm guessing it has to do with felines and sharp claws. CATS.

We could pretty much start up another thread and substitute normal 'everyday' words with more elaborate ones. Then provide a 'case-scenerio' around these words.

This would keep everyone on their toes, running to the dictionary, and having fun!

Good one Flice

[edit on 25-4-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Wow! I'm not exactly up on my elements either but geez we should all at least know this! We all pretty much know H2O as the other name for water and thats it. Really funny how everyone assumed it was some deadly chemical or something.

I know, and I agree.

"It's all in the wording".

top topics

join