It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is a fool???? If you buy that you're being played as the fool!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Everyday you see allegations that Bush is a fool, an idiot, he's stupid, incompetent and so on. In truth it's a mixture of his act and what lying with virtually every breath he can muster is doing to his brain he when tries to talk. The incompetence that's become the legacy of his presidency, and it's all an act to coverup their true intentions so they can get away with mass murder.

Lying takes up serious brain 'computing' power. Memories are embedded in the physical structure of the brain. When lying, instead of the subconscious easily conjuring up an embedded memory directly from the unconscious brain (where it's stored / associated) and into the conscious mind, a 'twirling of the cognitive kaleidoscope' is required to articulate the lie while crossexamining it with all of the other lies the person has commited on the topic. The comparison between simply reciting something you know (or think you know) is true, compared to when you have to consciously engage in a lie, is like comparing a grape and a watermelon.
www.google.com...

With Bush this is interesting because what few people seem to remember is that he used to be able to lay down the 'law' in some debate... long before he 'won' his true career of constant and ongoing lies and deception that is. See for yourself, the 10 year difference (short video):
www.adbuzz.com...

And then there's the Bush we all know today:

But isn't Bush just some backwoods good 'ol boy? No, he's an ivy leaguer. He might be a chump style cut and run type who likes to do a little partying, but that's not the issue with Bush today, even if he does resort to drinking from time to time these days with all of the emotional baggage he's carrying around from this presidency (even if he didn't have anything to do with 911)... him being the president surely has him on the best brainboosting nutritional suppliments, and so on, and we all know Bush is the type to go jogging regularly and so on.

The backwoods good ol boy routine is Bush's impersonation of how he views American's, most particularly those he's trying to have self-identify with him. He's laughing in their faces. His entire act in one carefully crafted and groomed by some of the world's top propagandists. If you doubt that then you have much to learn about the spectre of politicians and presidents.

People say Bush and his administration are stupid. Arrogent is more like it. People allege that "CT'ers" consider Bush and his administration stupid and incompetent in attempts to refute allegations that he/they could have had complucuty in 911. I would tend to think that CT'ers would be inclined to not fall for their incompetence game, as that act is the entire 'justification' for how 911 'was able' to happen, and how they could have possibly "skrewed up" so bad taking us into Iraq etc. Instead of Iraq being an idiotic accident, it was a carefully crafted plan that was planned long before Bush became president, and the planners even included his brother Jeb over at PNAC.
[Full PNAC writeup here ]
[Good recent ATS thread here]

There's a choice documentary specifically about and titled "Stupidity". In it they study the entire spectrum of stupidity, and the important view they present is how smart people like comedians use stupidity to be successful. The part important for this discussion is the surprise twist ending where they assert that perhaps GWB could be using stupidity to achieve "success".

Google Video Link

[edit on 24-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You are correct. Bush is far from being an idiot. I have told people that repeatedly. The man has made a political career off of people who considered him "dumb." As one democrat in Texas said when Bush made his bid for president in 2000, "Go ahead, think of him as a fool. If you nderestimate him, he will crush you." I can't remember what Democrat said it, but I clearly remember him saying it.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I couldn't find anything about that, but I did happen across a truthdig article on that "10 years later" video I linked above, and it has some great comments under it:

As a 30-year veteran of the PR trade, let me tell you sumpin’. It’s easy to give any moron talking points and stand them in front of the cameras to recite them.

What’s hard is to get them to say them clearly, honestly, accurately...when they either don’t believe them, or don’t understand them...or are under so much pressure that they can scarcely function.
www.truthdig.com...

That source and it's comments covers most of the angles.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It is obvious to me that no matter how you look at it. George W. has secured himself a place in the history books. He is NOT an idiot. He may have views that are different from those of the general population. He may also not be liked by some of the population. However he has set a new scenario on the political front. Never before have we seen a president with the willingness to try his own methods of policy, regardless of pulic opinion. This is a new page in history, and the guy people are calling an idiot turned the page.

Good post Ignorant Bliss, BTW love the video.....Awesome

America IS turning to stupity!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thanks. I hope this one gets some flags because this is a major fallacy that affects millions in not billions worldwide.

He may be the worst president ever, but too few give him the credit as being the greatest president ever that he is in so many regards. Great doesn't mean Good.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
It is obvious to me that no matter how you look at it. George W. has secured himself a place in the history books. He is NOT an idiot. He may have views that are different from those of the general population. He may also not be liked by some of the population. However he has set a new scenario on the political front. Never before have we seen a president with the willingness to try his own methods of policy, regardless of pulic opinion. This is a new page in history, and the guy people are calling an idiot turned the page.

Bigfoot, the thing is, I am not sure that he turned the page to anything positive. I mean, in a sense, Bush has been the closest thing to a dictator that the U.S has had since FDR, no offense to anyone who likes FDR, but the guy was close to a dictator.

I suspect many of his decisions may very well have consequences that are not very beneficial to the people.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It seems the Daily Show was thinking alike here:

Stewart: John, doesn't the President want us to feel that the people that he hires are competent?

Daily Show: Bush’s Band of Idiot-Geniuses
www.crooksandliars.com...
www.crooksandliars.com...

[edit on 28-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I think the only truth Bush has ever said on-camera went something like this:
"Y'know, this would be a lot easier if America were a dictatorship."

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
"If this were a dictatorship, it’d be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I’m the dictator,”
www.jamglue.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Bush is a fool. Thats why they put him as president. Hes not the one running the show. Theres youtube videos of Bush and Clitnon being makeuped and rehursing their speeches like it was spoon fed to them. The men behind him we shoudl worry about. Your a fool for calling people fools for beliveing bush is a fool. He is a fool people are right. You're just putting blame on bush. Hes a puppethead.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
"If this were a dictatorship, it’d be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I’m the dictator,”
www.jamglue.com...

Well, I did mention that I probably wasn't getting the quote exactly right, but thanks anyway.

Originally posted by rrahim1
Bush is a fool. Thats why they put him as president. Hes not the one running the show.

No, Bush is not a fool...But he is a very good "yes-man" for obeying his "advisors". Too bad we can't get people into the government that would be just as good at obeying their Constitutional Oath as well as they currently obey those (the "advisors") who don't take the Oath.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Did you know your freedom to a fair trial was taken away? Please refer to my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
Your a fool for calling people fools for beliveing bush is a fool.

You're offended because you maintain that he's not a fool. Sorry i should have preempted this scenario in the OP. Well that makes me one too, because there was a long time that I thought he was too. I also used to be ignorant. I even lived the reality where I thought Bush was the bombdigity. At least we all can all agree that he's the bomb, as he's so 'good' at overt militaristic imperialism.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Indeed, great topic IgnoranceIsntBlisss, gives me a flashback from when I used to watch I, Claudius. Ah, those were the days

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
"It takes a wise man to play the fool"

I'm pretty sure that was said by William Shakespeare. I don't think Bush is a fool, but he does come across as a bit of a moron from time to time.

I'm not American and I'm in Asia and he's viewed as a moron by most people I chat with out this way, sure there are people pulling his strings and writing his speaches as with most leaders. But it's when he's asked a simple question and he just looses it. It's like a dodgy robot from from a 60's B movie "Fail to compute" and the steam shoots out of it's ear-type-holes and it's tin foil hat falls off.

Ah heck - it's not as if any of the other politicians are really any better though.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think anytime you have a man, I don't care what his level of intelligence, trying to come up with answers for actions that are not really his, he is going to appear to be a bumbler.

Look, I have pretty much come to the conclusion that Bush is a decently intelligent man who is having to answer for the decisions of his "handlers." Many of the things that Bush has done since he has been in office are not actually based on his ideas. I think he has been highly influenced by the likes of Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, and,yes, Colin Powell.

Everything that they have poked and prodded Bush to do has come home to roost and Bush is the one that is left standing holding the eggs. How is he supposed to not be a bumbler in such a situation? How would you react in such an ordeal? Can you honestly say that you wouldn't fumble, bumble and stutter while trying to explain a plan that was not your own?

[edit on 7-5-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I agree i have often thought this myself.

They way I see it,

Is if you create a plan.... you decide on decisions.... about this plan....
when your quized and queried about it, you'll know the ins and outs of it..
i mean after all you came up with the plan..

but when someone else comes up with it, and tells you how to go about it...
tells you the lies you need to use to convince the masses to continue the plan... when your quizzed you only have those few tid bits of information that ' the plan maker ' advised you on.

thus why he keeps using the same few words/phrases to answer every question or allegation.

sept11
saddam
insurgents
iraq
iran
wmds
sept11
terrorists

count how many times youve heard those words in the past month

how about the words

investigation
coverup
allegations
curroption
lies

you only see those words in direct blogs...

it doesnt matter anymore.. we lost control.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Agitated, very true. I really think that the movie "Manchurian Candidate" could almost pass for Bush's presidency. The guy at times is almost like, "Why am I saying what I am saying?"

I don't necessarily buy into the whole mind control thing, but I think the guy has been tampered with. I really do.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Then there's this pic - i44.photobucket.com...

heh.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Wow is that from just the other day?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join