It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22nd order of the knights of Istanbul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just now established the "22nd order of the knights of Istanbul". Our objective is world domination. All ATS members are invited to become senators of the 22nd order. A senator is empowered to enlist representatives (yes, its a pyramid scheme!). We will begin by taking over a small country, Sweden. The revolution has begun! Help write a manifesto in your replies, and help overthrow the Swedish government.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'll sign up, but I still think we should start with Luxembourg. I hate those guys!

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Sweden..Luxembourg...Nah We should start with FRANCE!

Not for the typical reasons Americans may offer for the overthrow of France, but for the WINE! Granted our wine in the states is pretty darn top-notch and only getting better.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Who wants to take over France anymore ? They are so socialized and elitist that they will soon destroy themselves. I say we take over Monaco or some other place where we can at least have some fun !

BTW do we get to wear silly hats ? As a secret society it is essential to wear silly hats if you want to be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have conclusive proof that there is a 23rd level that no-one knows about, not even me!

... oh...

... whoops...

[edit on 4/23/07 by Trinityman]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
"Those who speak do not know, those that know do not speak"

[edit on 24-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I would say you need to increase the "number" of orders to something like 99. I'd also change the name from Istanbul to Contantinople, or some other (other than Istanbul, that is) real, historical or fabled locale in Asia Minor - Gordium, Trebizond, etc.

If you keep Istanbul, I'd change the name of "knights" to "janissaries".

As for which country to take over, my vote goes to Liechtenstein.

-Z

top topics

join