It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My plan for global domination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Kinglizard, happens to think that I disagree with other people all the time.

Little does he know that my true goal is to dominate the world. I shall have all lands encompassed in my world empire.

No one shall stand in my way, not some fathomable organization to control it before I do.

I shall rule victoriously.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No Emperror would be complete without his own personal elite guard. Thus, as the Head of Imperial Strategic Command, I shall create a legion of Super-Soldiers. These guys will be genetically modified, nanotech infused cyber-synth-bio organisms.

They will run faster, be stronger, be smarter, and will be loyal without comparison to the Emperor and his Generals. They will not only be the best bodyguards, but they will also be the best for special forces.

They'll get the best guns, the best armour, the best training. As well as combat, they will also aid me in establishing the world satellite death-net.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh great not another online self proclaimed 'world dictator'....yawn....You know I've noticed a lot of these personality types in message boards. Walk away.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Oh great not another online self proclaimed 'world dictator'....yawn....

Don't hate... join now to secure high ranking positions!

'starts loading shotgun' Or maybe you are here to make comments to put people down just because you have your own little plans? HUH?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join