It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal UFO experience While Hiking Yesterday.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hi there,

interesting reads indeed.

i have seen similar 'orbs' but at night. I also had a companion with me and saw the same 4 I was looking at.
these also danced around eatchother for a short whyle. Yet the differance was these had an orange glow. when they decided to leave, they softly floated backwards untill we could no longer see any light.

I too felt an enlightened 'at peace' feeling as soon as they left my sight. i still have the same feeling following me.

i look forward to next time

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I saw something similar last night when i was laying in bed. I looked out my window into the sky and out of nowhere there was a little white light fading in and out of sight, then it started moving around and was joined by two other orbs which were red and white. i didn't watch for very long, the second time they disappeared I got up and told my friend, then never looked back outside. It was kind of scary, because i've been reading this site alot the past few months and I never thought I'd actually see anything so strange.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
well rationalgaze. i am glad to see you have a strong interest. the best advice I can give you .....
ask, and he will answer.

seek, and you shal find........

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by j_kalin
perhaps it was "ball lightning" or electrical discharge from the plane?

Ball lightning is possible, but electrical discharge from the plane would not really be above it. The discharge would emit from the wing tips, and the horizontal and vertical stabilizer tips.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join