It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism in German Army Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Wow Trutt.. I would not let the preaching of 1 disgruntled racist individual on another thread (now banned) alter your perception of this site..

Ha. I'm not talking about that individual...I'm talking about some other ones.

The rest of that didn't make too much sense to me. I guess you were trying to say that everyone likes the hip hop culture. But, the hip hop culture is so bad.

Talk out of one side of your mouth. Why does every foreigner want to emulate the hip hop culture? Why does every foreigner like a "bad" thing, as you say? Doesn't make much sense to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
What other projected appearance does the black community emanate?

None.

Just hip-hop. I have even heared rap in Icelandic.

While it is sad, and I honestly never would have thought educated people could take TV so seriously (but now I look at my own TV, my own nation and shows like American Idol....) But it would appear that when they think "black" American, that is what they think..

Note:

The German did not say Afro's from Southern France or upside London.

IMO - cultural misunderstanding. NOT racism.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
[removed quote of Entire previous post]

Yeah, you WOULD say not racism.

Here's a thought; everyone should quit hating us and wanting to be us at the same time.
It really doesn't make too much sense. Then again, maybe they hate us BECAUSE they want to be us. With our history in this country, that STILL is beyond me.

But, yeah, this wasn't racism at all. It wouldn't be a BIT different if he told them to picture shooting Jewish soldiers. Nope, nothing different at all...

Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 22-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Blinded by your own hate.

There is a difference between seeing a problem, and through spite and bitterness making something a problem.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Can one of you respond to the queston? If they had said 'Now imagine a jewish person' You mean to tell me yall wouldnt raise hell and say it was racist?? You would but b/c they said black people its 'Oh well its the image of hip hop' or 'Oh that wasnt racist...they just need an image'. Why is that?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
They won't answer.

All they have is "YOU'RE racist for saying this is racist."
Like I said, Chaos, pay attention to the trend here...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join