It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we have interstellar travel using your body as a medium?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm wondering that since given

- the multiverse theory is true

would

a) every object have a different frequency
b) could we find that frequency

and,

1) If the matrix theory is true

could we

2) recalibrate our brainwaves to match the frequency of the object so that we can
a) observe it from using your body as the medium
b) connect your body to a computer
c) have the computer monitor the site, touch, and the smell of what the body is experiencing.

With this, we could establish connection between us and some interstellar body anywhere in the Universe.

If we could make our brainwaves think that we are somewhere, we could be somewhere.

Then, everyone would be able to do remote viewing, if this is true.

What do you think? This way we could travel light years without having to go up into space!

EDIT: MODS MOVE THIS TO THE SPACE FORUM.

[edit on 14-4-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Seriously-- why won't this work? I want someone to say why my theory won't work or I am more right in this sense.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yes I believe it is possible, see "human stargate."

This is not the hoopla from the tv show on the sci-fi channel. This is written in a lot of ancient myths and legends (Egyptian, Mayan, Sumerian). It does not refer to an actual machine, but more of a portal if you will, that will allow the transportation over vast distances unimaginable by the human mind...

This site (may) have your answer:

thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com...

I don't know if this stuff is true, but a site claims to "attune" you to access this stargate:

www.ancientwisdom.net...

Thousands of years ago Stargate Technology of the Gods was lost. The Stargate Mystery School attunes the experiencer to the consciousness and Stargate Technology of the Gods. Mayan, Egyptian, Sumerian prophecy says it will return by 2012, along with our alignment with the center of our galaxy. This will bring the birth of a new matrix and a new human.

Another site referring to the stargate:

www.goroadachi.com...

www.williamhenry.net... (a book, but I don't plan on buying it just giving some more sources)

Behind all myths there is one message, a timeless truth that mystic traditions point to: our Earthly lives are a preparation for life as Starwalkers, advanced, inter-dimensional beings, who travel the Dimension of the Blessed.
In this comprehensive study, the first-ever of its kind, William Henry reconstructs the ancient beliefs in this Dimension from clues from Egypt to Sumeria to Greece to America. When pieced together these myths create an adventure to a realm of incredible possibility. The culmination of years of research – combining recent scientific discoveries with ancient texts and clues – Starwalkers takes you to the gate of the Dimension of the Blessed … and provides astounding new revelations about the capabilities of the human body.

From a physics forum www.physicsforums.com...

Wormholes are not out of the question, according to our current understanding of the dynamics of space-time. However, for a wormhole to exist and stay open long enough for anything to pass through would require the presence of a very exotic form of energy known as "negative energy". Negative energy can only exist in a system containing a greater amount of positive or "ordinary" energy. The amount of negative energy needed to hold a wormhole open is a direct function of the size of the whole. To open and maintain a wormhole large enough for a person to pass through would require more energy than one would get by converting all the mass of all for matter in the universe.

www.laetusinpraesens.org...

That should get you started...

I just typed in "stargate human body" in google and got all these hits, plus thousands more...Most referred to the show unfortunately, but you can pick and choose what feels right to you.

join