It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Terror Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Terror. Terrorists. We hear the terms every day anymore. The feeling that a bombing is going to take place is in the back of many of our minds. Bombs, dirty bombs, suitcase nukes. We look for suspicous packages, and to a lesser degree people who look like they might be wearing a bomb underneath their baggy clothes. Been to NY lately? There are signs posted all over the place forbidding the taking pictures or videos of certain places/objects. I ride the train up to NY very often, and it is a common announcement on the trains to report suspicous activity, and unattended packages to the authorities immediately. Yes we are definitely on the lookout for bombs and suspected bombers. This is great, but what are we not looking at?

Look at the accidents recently involving food. I say accidents, because I assume that they were. Bagged lettuce and spinach. Peanut butter, Pet food, heck even Listerine. If these unintentional accidents killed people and pets, imagine if you will what an intentional, planned out assault on our foodstuffs would do. The culprit on the pet food appears to be wheat gluten. Imagine if it were flour. Do you realize how many things contain flour? Or milk. My god, somehow introduce a botulism culture into the mik supply. Think about that. Cheeses, butters, yogurts....etc, are all made using milk.
I'm no expert on the subject, but I think that the government should be looking at this very seriously. If these accidents can so thoroughly spread around the country, I worry about the outcome of this type of a terrorist attack.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What I always have found strange is that people still believe in this whole terrorist, we are coming to get you bull...

Simply said, you do not need alot to make a bomb, you do not need high grade explosives or whatever to create chaos. What I am trying to say is that if there where terrorist all over the place wanting to blow stuff up, you would have a bomb going off every hour in states or europe, because that's how easy it is to do....

Same for other so called terrorist targets, like our food or water suply... If there were really terrorists targetting these sources, we would all be dead by now. The only thing our governments are creating, is a huge web of lies to get the people to back them whenever they want to do something stupid, like force OUR way of life (or religion if you want to call it that) down the throat of Islamic peoples all over the world. Now, who is really the terrorist here?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Nah, that is old news. Sides those who would create a threat, would want to affect as large amount of the populace as possible and create as much havoc and chaos as possible. Sides, if a terrorist, why bring immediate attention to that area, if but only to create a diversion. They too have to eat, and why slit your own throat before you are ready to strike? Personally I am more afraid of the virus in the plane scenerio myself.

new topics

join