It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intergalactic 'Car' Dealership

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Although this is a more humorous post, I do hope to spark some actual interest, for the idea has come across my mind time and time again.

Lets take a look at photographs, paintings, and videos. Now it needs no more then maybe two random ones to show you, there is a difference in the craft we see in the night sky, so the theory being. If we, as to our knowledge are 'intelligent' enough to expand on the marketing and economy of things. Why not have others from the far end of the universe do the same? Let me explain.

Dodge, Ford, Saturn, Kia, and Mazda. These are your run of the mill, average middle class family automobiles.

So, Glaxon, Xiii, TugioX, Srotx79012, Nijihisonsuq. Perhaps these are the run of the mill intergalactic spacecraft.

It takes only common knowledge to know that no true UFO sighting is 'the same.' Granted maybe its the same craft, but the point is theres so many different kinds!, you have the classic saucer of the 50's and 70's, the triangle and orb we see today, the weird E.T and Close Encounters of the Third Kind looking ones of the 80's. So perhaps if there is a trading system, and as we see it today, its almost impossible to live without one. Then maybe there is such a thing, something that Xantu and the family can go to, for the better SUV (Space Utility Vehicle. :@@
But even in the biblical 'UFOs' , they look more primitive then we see them today, this can be the fact that we were primitive, but perhaps, maybe, just maybe. Were seeing the evolution of UFOs as we see in the automobile industry in the 1900's and on!

Thanks for the listen, I hope someone spends the time reading that one.

[Edit: Too many stupid comma's, and theres bound to me too many still!]

[edit on 4/13/2007 by Shadowyfoe]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yep, I knew it, everyone who has read this thread has gone brain dead, I know that'd happen...Damn it!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Haha , well maybe we can try contacting these alien UFO-producers to share some technology on how to prevent collisions? ;D

Though I rarely see a XZTourzrig KX-alpha338 with v2.0 anti-grav drive flying around though, so we'll probably never be able to contact them

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowyfoe
Yep, I knew it, everyone who has read this thread has gone brain dead, I know that'd happen...Damn it!

Almost but not quite.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thank you. You just gave me a great idea for my Sims Open for Business. I down loaded a user made UFO that were made from cars. I can actually have a Sim Intergalactic car Dealership.

Now all I would need to do is have someone get kidnapped by aliens or just play strange town. Also see if anyone had made a different type of UFO for sims. I know some people were working on a Star Wars theme for clothes. Maybe someone made a landcrusier or one of the spaceships.

This is going to be fun....

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Glad I gave you the idea, thanks for posting your thoughts got!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Strangely enough, your idea is not as wacky as it seems. Granted, I doubt you have a future writing for sitcoms, but the basic concept holds water. There is no reason to think that every UFO should bare more than a passing resemblance to one another.

Just as humans use a variety of designs, based on what the user intends to do with the vehicle, there is no reason to expect that ETs would be forced to use only one 'brand', or even a single class of transport.

Not as strange as some other ideas I've heard. And on second thought, you CAN write for the new crop of TV sitcoms--they're not that funny anyway.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Strangely enough, your idea is not as wacky as it seems. Granted, I doubt you have a future writing for sitcoms, but the basic concept holds water. There is no reason to think that every UFO should bare more than a passing resemblance to one another.

Just as humans use a variety of designs, based on what the user intends to do with the vehicle, there is no reason to expect that ETs would be forced to use only one 'brand', or even a single class of transport.

Not as strange as some other ideas I've heard. And on second thought, you CAN write for the new crop of TV sitcoms--they're not that funny anyway.

Why I'm flattered, but if I ever end up writing for sitcoms, then my life would have to take one hell of a turn. I'm glad you caught on, thanks, at least some people get it.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I knew I'd heard this before...... here

new topics

top topics

join