It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Castro or Hitler? Photo stirs speculation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
A sketchy photo of President Fidel Castro in a recent issue of Granma bears a likeness to Adolf Hitler, according to some readers on the island.

www.miami.com...

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Don't be silly! its Walter Cronkite!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Don't be silly! its Walter Cronkite!

LMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sure as hell looks like hitler don't it?

Hitler looks more clean shavin and with better posture

hehe

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Sure as hell looks like hitler don't it?

Hitler looks more clean shavin and with better posture

hehe

It kinda looks like him. But u really can't tell for sure.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
They really screwed that page up, on the source page. If you notice the image is over top of half the article. I can't even begin to figure out what i is supposed to say.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
They really screwed that page up, on the source page. If you notice the image is over top of half the article. I can't even begin to figure out what i is supposed to say.

Yeah I noticed that. Hmm must have been a mistake by the webmaster. But you can read the rest.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Simple. Hitler is dead. Sure, Mr. Castro kind of resembles Hitler, but this conspiracy subject, I thought, died a while ago, guess not = /

-wD

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Simple. Hitler is dead. Sure, Mr. Castro kind of resembles Hitler, but this conspiracy subject, I thought, died a while ago, guess not = /

-wD

No conspiracy subject ever truly dies. You've been on ATS a while. You should know that by now.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Anyways the real scandal is the rumours floating around Havana and what is or isn't being done about this outrage!

I like the line in the photo where the communists want peace!

Yeah bout likely, maybe when they force the gun outta my cold, cold death grip on it will I give in to them.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
How old would Hitler be anyways?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Listen, look closely, the photo is Castro, you are only thinking it is Adolf Hitler because they PURPOSELY blurred the picture. Now, if you don't blur the picture, it is Fidel with the beard and all, but when blurred, the beard looks like the shadow of a shirt and part as the mustache. If it was Hitler, one of the American students would of reported it. So, you tell me, are you still a believer? By the way, if Hitler was alive, he would be atleast 107years of age! IN 1945, Hitler, was about 40-65 years old.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
...No you won't mate! I'll shoot their asses of their legs while they are trying to wrest your gun from your "cold, dead hand"!

I am SO FAR BEYOND SICK TO DEATH of hearing these LOSERS, who choose to call themselves Communists (the name is a Mo' Fewkin LIE! These thieves care NONE what-so-ever about their populous! ALL they care about is living HIGH on the HOG while their bretheren STARVE in the streets! History has PROVEN this time and time again!) complain about their miserable lot in life that, I, frankly am in SHOCK the masses have not risen up against them!

I know the governments can mow the masses down since they GAVE UP their arms (IDIOTS!) but what the HELL?! If your life is so FEWKING MISERABLE you can't even feed your child WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE?!

Now, I say this with conditions... I would only sacrifice myself IF I KNEW my brothers were going to carry on the fight to it's fruition of LIBERATION from Tyranny!

There is the RUB ladies and gents... These sad sacks can't possibly have faith in their bretheren since they SOLD OUT to the Muppet Master YEARS AGO!

It simply FLOORS me that this # still exists in this world today...

REVOLUTION!!!
m...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It's Castro, if that were Hitler, it would have been talked about and discussed a long time ago. I noticed his hairline is parted opposite to his photo.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Springer,

thanks mate, I knew that you would cover my back.

actually I can tell you a story about Cuba. I have never been there but both my brothers have. Several friends of ours go down every year and they stay just west of Havana in a small town on the coast on what is reputedly Cuba's best beaches.

Anyways these people speak spanish too and they know a lot of the locals now. They even call them on the phone during the year. In other words very friendly with some of these people.

They told them that Castro has over 70 known homes in Cuba! The rumour is that he is like Saddam, he is so loved or I mean hated that he never spends the night in the same place two days in a row. People never really know where he is until he shows up somewhere. All the Cubans know that Castro is very wealthy and his wife apparently is much younger than him (his official wife that is).

In Cuba the whole country revolves around first the military and then the police. To be a member of either or have strong ties puts you in good company. If you do not have connections then prepare to pay bribes, if you can that is.

I remember my brother telling me he is laying on a beach where tourists hang out and the local girls coming up to try and meet a tourist. He went out a few times with one of these girls and she told him it was illegal for her to be on that beach at all. She could have been imprisoned for 48 hours if caught with him. In one incident my brother is there talking to some local and a cop comes over and my brothers host tells the cop to piss off. I guess the guy my brother was renting the house from was ex-military and has some clout in the area.

Yeah Cuba, a wonderful and interesting place in so many ways but so frocked up.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Guys look at the television sets in the picture...looks pretty advanced compared to 1940's.

I guess it is probably in the 60's or 70's and I don't know who the person is in picture...pretty sure not Hitler. He guy looks too fat to be Hitler.

Look at the guy in the bottom left...he is wearing a sport's cap backwards. I doubt they did that in the 40's.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushed
How old would Hitler be anyways?

He would be 114 years old. Castro is 76.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
the part on his hair brush to the oppisite side, if it was hitler im sure he would be combing his hair the same way

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Looks like people really have 2much time right, if thats really looking like hitler, then i am him....

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I read somewhere, and the article touched on it - yet we really haven't - is that this image edit was done as an act of civil disobedience�. and at the moment Drudge is reporting a story about rumors of Castro�s death. We can only hope.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join