It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE? Dreamwalking? Who knows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I posted this awhile back about one time I had a real vivd experience while resting. I've often tried to recreate the experience, but haven't been able to. Even after I had them I felt they were more then mere dreams, they were too vivid and I had felt some pain from the last one.

One night I decided to rest a bit, wasn't planning on closing my eyes for a bit at all. I tried to do the steps to relaxation I learned from reading books on hypnosis, because as far as i knew there was no way to relax faster then that. After doing my steps for a bit, I felt pretty good and started back up again, but when I woke I was in for a surprise.

After opening my eyes instantly I had the thought "Ok...this isn't right". Going from a dark bedroom to a sunny day in downtown somewhere kinda throws you off a bit. another thing that threw me off was the woman holding my hadn and dragging me along, in a kind of running fashion along the streets. My first instinct was to stop, at which point I got a nasty glare and a tug from the "lady" dragging me along. Either I was in shock still or just didn't care (probably both) I kept following without asking anything. After what seemed like an hour, we finally stopped and sat down for a bit. When I started to ask who she was and where the hell was I, I received a look that I could sum up to that I must of had a huge growth or horns growing out of my head. " You better wake up, you took a nasty hit on the head, and we're in danger." was the jist of it. She seemed pretty upset that i couldn't remember even basic things, like my name or where the hell I was. Even so it wasn't long before, I thought to myself "Oh yeah this is a dream" and decide I'll go along with it. About maybe ten minutes after I thought of that idea, the woman started running away and I felt kinda sick. Next thing I knew I saw the cement and then blood trickling along the side of my face. Then there was this floating transition period. "Oh yeah great finally the dream was over". Wrong. Open my eyes and looked around. Expecting to see dark bedroom, seeing a dark countryside and its raining. "Great." I look down and notice my shoes are really small compared to my size 15 shoes. Then I notice my hands are kinda dirty and tiny compared to normal. Thats about all I can remember from that one. i do remember the transition, but that when the feeling gets really vivid. "Great. Finally done with this" Wrong. Open eyes, seeing traffic driving by and winshield kinda fogging up. Notice entirely wrong steering wheel, as well as seats and level of cleaniness in the vehicle (mine was really flithy). So continue driving because hey don't want to cause a wreck, but the windows keep fogging up and I can't see traffic. Start wiping the window off and notice that there is a train moving ahead of me and I am going to hit it.

in relation to the car and the train

=========== > - Train
0 - car

So essentially I was going to smack into its side. Slammed on the breaks and "prepared" for shock of hitting it. Nothing kind of felt like i went throught it but yet I couldn't see anything. Sound of metal is grinding now, and I feel very cramped. I heard faint voices saying "are you there" and I call out "I'm here" The last part was very scary to me as the sound of my voice wasn't my own and it had a very liquidy "bloody" sound to it. Well start to float up and see a huge mess of people around a totaled car and emergency crews trying to crave their way in. Some more floating then I finally wake up.

Alright thats al of what happened, I woke up feeling like crap after just trying to relax for about 30 minutes.The feelings and images felt so real to me, I literally was in a daze for a few days. I've tried to research it and see if this has ever happened. I couldn't find anything, but I stopped after awhile because I hated getting weird looks. I've had a very "experienced" life. I've lived in a haunted house for 14 yrs of my life, I played with my sister when I was a child, yet she had been dead for 4 years before I was ever born, psychics get weirded out being around me by either not being able to work or get weird impressions, I've seen apparations, I've seen shadow people and gotten "feelings" from them, I've had visions of things happening in the future to have them come true in either a few weeks to a month. I don't claim to be all powerful in anything, I do know that I have a connection to something. Most all of my writing comes on the fly like almost being pushed towards it.

I welcome all the view based off what you think i might of experienced.I respect everyones veiws, even the skeptical as without them, there would be no truth.

-Aza

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
it sounds like you're moving from death to death, somehow.. like you're experiencing different people right before their lives end?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Your experience sounds extremely interesting.

Originally posted by Inannamute
it sounds like you're moving from death to death, somehow.. like you're experiencing different people right before their lives end?

This is exactly what I thought while reading the initial post.
Probably you got somehow connected with these people due to the extremely stressful psychological condition that they were experiencing at that given time.
Did you have any other similar experiences?

join