It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unregistered handguns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

Unregistered handguns?
reply to post by Dr Love

There are thousands of Brits and Aussies who want their guns back because they are sick and tired of being taken advantage of by criminals with guns!

[edit on 11/2/09 by plumranch]

Amen brother

2nd line

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I am looking to purchase an unregistered weapon. I am a legal white US resident with no criminal history and am looking for something that I can keep as my own for family protection. Any suggestions?

[email protected]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey
If motobike were more dangerous were guns why would countries fight wars with guns?, ture motocyles may take more lives than guns in the US (i'm not sure if that is true maybe you should come up with some evidence to support that) but the fact is that guns are more effective killers

You don't need semi-automatci or automatic guns for hunting! its just not nessacry

i carn't really be botherred to wirte anymore because i homework to do, but do you think america would be safer with or with out guns? be honest with your answer

EVERY country in this world would be safer if all citizens owned weapons.

Consider every incidence of genocide. Find out if that citizenry was armed and familiar with their weapons.

An armed society is a natural defense against invasion, crime and injustice.

I'd rather owm a gun and NEVER need it than not have one when I do.

Did you see the Rodney King Riots from a few years back in LA here in the states? THAT'S why people need guns.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by oneeyedclay

12 Gauge Remington Model 870

Revolver .357 SW/Taurus etc

.45 Caliber pistol 1911/Sig 220 etc

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I went to the gun show last week and saw people buying handguns from unlicensed dealers and not having to register them. If this is the case, why would anyone buy a handgun from a licensed dealer and allow Big Brother to know you have it?

Peace

[edit on 10-4-2007 by Dr Love]

that is why i do not purchase anything from a gun store any longer... I do not want the fed to know what or where...

they will attempt to take guns one day...and I want to be able to use mine as needed.... and if needed...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneeyedclay
I am looking to purchase an unregistered weapon. I am a legal white US resident with no criminal history and am looking for something that I can keep as my own for family protection. Any suggestions?

[email protected]

gun shows, new papers, yard sales, and a lot of creative ads on your own... you can find one if you really want one.... not real difficult

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I just got finished reading the Ohio state Constitutional Laws on Guns...

Boy am I glad I did!
Here in Ohio, you cannot carry a defaced gun. Its illegal.
So that answers one of your questions.
But, the laws vary state to state, so I suggest you read your State Constitution.

But: I found out that Ohio is one of the state that has the anti-trespasser law.
You trespass on me, I will give you warning then am free to defend my life.
Without the fear of you or your entire family suing me. Ever. For anything.
2305.40 Owner, lessee, or renter of real property not liable to trespasser

You never need to register any guns, unless new. Rifle, shotgun or handgun.
You never need a license, or permit to own one either. (unless you're a minor)
But, you do need a permit to carry a handgun (concealed).
You DON'T need a permit to carry a shotgun or rifle, unloaded...

State law does not prohibit the open carrying of firearms except in certain locations, but a person should exercise caution when carrying a firearm in public.

Ohio Gun Laws
FTMFW!

Obviously there are rules to follow when owning a gun.
But, if you are smart, and a law-abiding citizen, you have your rights.

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

I dont know where the statistics are but I recall learning them when I was jury foreman.. that the number of burglaries in northernvirginia were less than 1/2 of what they were in Wash DC and Maryland (adjacent counties to the river).

When a crook crosses the river to steal property in virginia, he faces a greater chance of facing an armed citizen.

Some are clever enough to decide to stay in DC and Maryland.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey
2 million German women got raped by the Allies during WW2 because Hitler believed in gun control and that people didn't need guns because they would have the German troops to protect them, which obviously didn't happen because by the time the Russians, British, French, Canadians and Americans got to Berlin most of them were away fighting, dead, or captured, and it was open season on the unarmed German women and girls...

So yeah I think everyone needs to have a gun, unless one is a known dangerous offender or predator.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by star in a jar]

[edit on 16-4-2010 by star in a jar]

<< 1   >>

join