It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I made A Mistake.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I made a mistake. I made the mistake of thinking that all of us have the same backround and come from the same place or at least a place of understanding. I realized through all of my discussion on post regarding Imus (and what i percieve as his racist comments past and present)that..I dont wanna say racism b/c thats not it, but ignorance exists on this board. I dont mean to offend anybody but ignorance is the lack of knowlege about a speific topic. Ignorance regarding what is considered a racist comment towards the black community and ignorance regarding my alleged use of the 'race card' But whatever. Its just frustrating:bnghd: because people are not directly aswering my questions. But I'm used to dealing with ignorant people in real life, so I gues I'll just deal with them here, or at least tryo to steer clear of topics that I know are important to me with regards to my culture. I'll just stick to conspiracy topics fo now

Btw id like to say that this is my first rant

(i needed an excuse to use the waving smiley face)

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That's what this forum's for.

Easy for me to say, being a honky, but don't let it frustrate you.

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpliedChaos
I made a mistake. I made the mistake of thinking that all of us have the same backround and come from the same place or at least a place of understanding. I realized through all of my discussion on post regarding Imus (and what i percieve as his racist comments past and present)that..I dont wanna say racism b/c thats not it, but ignorance exists on this board. I dont mean to offend anybody but ignorance is the lack of knowlege about a speific topic. Ignorance regarding what is considered a racist comment towards the black community and ignorance regarding my alleged use of the 'race card' But whatever. Its just frustrating:bnghd: because people are not directly aswering my questions. But I'm used to dealing with ignorant people in real life, so I gues I'll just deal with them here, or at least tryo to steer clear of topics that I know are important to me with regards to my culture. I'll just stick to conspiracy topics fo now

Btw id like to say that this is my first rant

(i needed an excuse to use the waving smiley face)

Could one of those people be myself? I wouldn't let it get to you. People are always going to be a little edgy when it comes to race. Don't limit yourself to conspiracy topics, you made some good points in the thread.

Peace Man!

join