It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldn't it be nice ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I got this in my email from a good friend, I don't agree with 100% of it but it still would be nice....

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the Iraq regime has been completed.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom , Spain , Bulgaria , Australia , and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hellholes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine ? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France , or maybe China ..

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France , Germany , and Russia .. Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2 President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put 'em? Yep, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska - which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there. They care.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin."

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America It is time to eliminate homelessness in America . To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America .. Thank you and good night.

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

That's most of what I don't agree with, I think Canada is a good friend to the U.S. and we should just get along and quit fussing about BS.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
lol, good catch there, I was going to say... Canada?! We're too busy with Afghanistan to do anything else at the moment.

Anyhow, yeah, I can't see a conflict between the US and Canada EVER.
The US is a consumer nation, we are a production nation. Without Canada, the US has alot less to consume, without the US, Canada has alot fewer buyers.

Considering Canada produces most of the electricity for the eastern seaboard. Shutting down the American economy would be as easy as flicking a light switch.
Considering the United States desire for lumber, minerals, diamonds, natural gas, fresh water, and hundreds of other things, we'd probably have to send all trade routes to russia... thats quite the detour.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Not to mention the fact that Canada has the best hunting ang fishing I've ever found anywhere.
I wish I could get up there more often.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Beerguy your friend is not very well informed is he, where do I start.

Foreign aid, a third of US aid goes to Israel every year, the US gives a simmilar amount as the UK in foreign aid, Israel is not a poor country and does not require such massive amounts of aid.

You can leave Nato any time you like, you were never needed in the first place. America caused the cold war in the first, the UK caused ww1 and the zionists ww2.

What is that Century of help you are talking about, you mean wars that you got involved in when it suited you to do so and still continue to prosecute wars that benefit certain people running the US today.

So now you have f--d every one over your mate wants to pull up the drawbridge.

Well be my guest, I will agree with you that your country and its people have suffered whilst trillions have been spent on wars that it did not have to fight, giving money to Israel and still do while US citizens are on hand outs.

Soldiers do not win anything, they are just cannon fodder, wars are designed, waged and won or lost by corrupt politicians and the money men. Every war is planned designed and carried out by those who send others to their deaths.

But just remember the world will not fall apart if the US decides to remove its jackboot from those it stomps upon. America is a bad child which is surrounded by the old and wise, yes you can go the isolationist way but I think those who run the US want to bleed the last drop out of you before they throw you on the scrap heap of history.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
OOh I wouldn't want to upset anyone [me being Canadian and all] but just who the heck is over there helping to clean up the "American Mess". I am not anti American but Iam against the war and Iam anti-idiot and anti -Ignorant.

top topics

join