It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marines from Camp Fallujah.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

F.Y.I. Lots of Profanity at beginning of video

Showing whats going on in Iraq, shows couple of clips, one was catching an IED team. In my opinion they should have been executed.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by deltaboy]

Besides fixing the link, warning to all that there is much foul language.

*added FYI note

[edit on 9-4-2007 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wow, no reply from the terrorist mouth pieces. Those didn't look like CIA operatives that were planting the bomb.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
CIA operatives don't look like CIA operatives, genius.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Madman
Wow, no reply from the terrorist mouth pieces. Those didn't look like CIA operatives that were planting the bomb.

firstly WTF?
whats with terrorist mouth pieces or is this because you dont like reading someone eles view that you throw insults around?
some people need common sense

on topic
not really supprising
as US forces will capture some insurgents in the act and act apon it
by foiling the act.

delta you really want them to go down to the same level in which america has supposidly prided its self on?
and go down to that level of insurgents?

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Go get'em Marines! Out-Freakin-standing!

Young men like these in all branches of the service do a job that few can do, but a lot of people not in the military will disrespect them for doing their job.

Marines don't cut and run, they charge the enemy.

Roper

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Plenty of terrorist mouth-pieces on this forum for sure!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
LMAO, naa heres what theyll say;
The CIA hired them to plant the IED and then set them up for these guys to catch them

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
LMAO, naa heres what theyll say;
The CIA hired them to plant the IED and then set them up for these guys to catch them

Was that meant to be funny? sorry i must of missed it. Please point me into some threads where people have stated as such..

your comment just comes across as pathetic.

Im glad these Iraqi's were caught, planting ied's and killing americans isnt good.
In the same sense, killing iraqi's isnt good.

Wouldnt you prefer your soliders not be in the country facing this kind of threat? where as there was no threat to begin with before we went in?

Had this of been american invaded and occuped, you'd be praising those insurgents, and wishing the death of those foreign soliders.
But again, your countries never wrong is it. and hte Iraqi's deserved this occupation to which they are fighting.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Plenty of terrorist mouth-pieces on this forum for sure!!!!

look at that the terroist mouth piece for the Bush administration has just appeard, i mean since you call everyone terrorist mouth peaces we can be inclined to do the same thing in all our replies?
since the US has funded loads of terrorists for its own agenda making it a state sponsor of terrorists meaning i am inclined to call you a terrorist mouth piece from now on in all my replies to you and anyone else who is inclined to act like you? that is fair right?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

firstly WTF?
whats with terrorist mouth pieces or is this because you dont like reading someone eles view that you throw insults around?
some people need common sense

I don't mind the opinion of others. I just find it comical how many people on this board are willing to rush judgment and jump on to posts and bad mouth America, while real atrocities are ignored by those on this board who claim to care about the Iraqi people.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
CIA operatives don't look like CIA operatives, genius.

ever hear of sarcasm?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just think it's great for people to see what the military dose most of the time. Most days, it's just driving around, depending on your job. On a bad day you might get hit by an IED or have someone end up doing something the news will be interested in. On a good day, your recovering from yesterdays mission lol. Or you have the chance to really help some people out.

I wanted to point out the things they were looking for. Did you guys see the radio divice (walky talky)? They use those to set off IED's. Then did you see how they made that Iraqi check the bag. His friends arn't going to blow him up but imagine if it would have been one of the US soldiers checking the bag.

This video was great from the start where they got the mission briefing till till the part where they destoryed the explosives.

Styki

new topics

top topics

join