It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Recent UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I live in Ca...it was about 7:00 am last Saturday

I went outside and seen this real bright object (it looked round)...it got my curiosity so I watched and it started moving, it went a long distance, then about 5 mins later another one came out of no where and followed the same path as the one before it. It looked like the north star, and once again it was a long ways away.

Just thought that I would share this with everyone.

could it of been a meteor shower or something like that?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If the object went slowly across the sky it could have been a satellite. Did it follow a straight path or did it stop/change direction?

Altough sattellites aren't very luminous, maybe a meteor/re-entry object.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It went at a steady pace, in one direction, but once again it was morning being as bright as it was I don't think it was a satellite I've seen sat's before at night, then another one came 5 mins after it in the same direction...thought that was odd.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Could be a satelite. Could be that navy satelite. satelites can be very luminous in the right conditions.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
I live in Ca...it was about 7:00 am last Saturday

I went outside and seen this real bright object (it looked round)...it got my curiosity so I watched and it started moving, it went a long distance, then about 5 mins later another one came out of no where and followed the same path as the one before it. It looked like the north star, and once again it was a long ways away.

Just thought that I would share this with everyone.

could it of been a meteor shower or something like that?

Where was it in the sky, how far did it move, and in what direction? Did it maintain the same brightness the whole time? How did you lose sight of it?

How did you know it was a along way away?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
it was E and heading east

Yes it did maintain same brightness, and direction.

I assume it went to far for the eye to see

I'm guessing it was far away, but could be wrong I guess
(it looked like a sat at night but double maybe triple in size if you've ever seen one) may of been brighter but not sure.

top topics

join