It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says: Jundullah Sunni rebels are backed by U.S. Forces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Al-Jazeera English: Iran says Jundullah is backed by America article

If any of you remember a while back, we had a thread or two here about where Bin Laden and Zawahiiri might be. I had always said that I believed they were with fellow Sunnis in the Pakistan / Iran border region, within Iranian soil. There is evidence from captured and former fighters at the Tora Bora battle that some Al-Qaeda leadership had the option of doing exactly that, or going to the tribal areas of Waziristan.

It is my opinion that there is no doubt that some did both, especially once on the Pakistani side of the border. From within Pakistan, going from tribal Wazir all the way to Southern Baluchistan and the border regions of Iran is just a matter of a nice, peaceful car drive, without worry of attack from anyone, or anything. How serene.

Regardless, I highly doubt America is backing these militants Jundullah, because if they were, they'd be "in bed with the enemy" soto speak. Or shall we say, sleeping with the same prostitute as the enemy, that sounds better.

[edit on 4/6/2007 by runetang]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Im pretty sure theres already a thread on this.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I've checked and I see no thread on this subject, especially considering that article is hot off the digital press by about, oh i dunno.. 2 hours?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
No there are threads about the US supporting the MEK, and also Kurdish terrorist groups operating in Iran, but this is the only one I know of concerning Jundullah.

If there's anyone out there who still feels the "War on Terror" is anything but a marketing slogan, I'd like to hear how they explain this.

How are we supposed to fight a "War On Terrorism" when we ourselves are a state sponsor of terrorism in Iran?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
No there are threads about the US supporting the MEK, and also Kurdish terrorist groups operating in Iran, but this is the only one I know of concerning Jundullah.

If there's anyone out there who still feels the "War on Terror" is anything but a marketing slogan, I'd like to hear how they explain this.

How are we supposed to fight a "War On Terrorism" when we ourselves are a state sponsor of terrorism in Iran?
Will not waste much breath here as terrorist supporters such as this dont deserve my time.So..how does one respond when ones owns viles methods are turned on themselves,hum...,lol.WAIT FOR IT...BOOM!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xfile
Will not waste much breath here as terrorist supporters such as this dont deserve my time.

does this mean everyone that supports the US on this forum are terrorist supporters

does this mean everyone that supports israel are terrorist supporters?

this logic is flawed and as i told you before it can eaisly be turned aginst you.

Originally posted by Xfile
So..how does one respond when ones owns viles methods are turned on themselves,hum...,lol.WAIT FOR IT...BOOM!!!!

how does one respond to you when you have nothing better to do then curse those that dont see things through your prospective?

so easy with this kind of statement

top topics

join