It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BattleStar Galactica: Beyond the Red Line Demo released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
For all you BattleStar Galactica/Space Sim fans out there, "Beyond the Red Line" is what you want. It is based on the Freespace 2 engine (completely reworked- so you dont need Freespace 2!) with high-definition graphics and accurate ship models (as good as the new series anyway!) with true to the series sound. Plus might I add that it is free since it is made by the fans for the fans! A labor of love if you will and it beats the hell out of all the other "corporate" flight sims out there right now.

Check it out here : www.game-warden.com...

I am a fan and I just wanted to get the word out to other fans out there or simply to those who are curious!

Suit Up Pilots!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Are there no BSG fans out there ??

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Oh, there's tons of BSG fans on here, it's just that now the season is over no one is looking for BSG threads.
I saw this mod and it looks good!
I'll have to give it a try.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well thats good. My post wasnt a complete waste in that sense!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Wow, how did i miss this!!!
Thanks IAF', Im an avid gamer and some how i missed this all together, got some cathing up to do!!
Wish me luck destroying the cylons!!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Its only a demo so dont expect it to have everything yet. There is the demo campaign with a 4 missions and then there are other single player missions that have been designed by other Fans.

It is basically an Free Space 2 engine but they have made it render the Cylons and Colonial Ships pretty well as the image above will show you.

top topics

join