It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is the person who is always been there for you????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
mine is my sister my best friend Sammy and this flipen awesome girl Angela who has been my Bestie since the 3rd grade. she rules my world!!!!!!! i woul dtake a bullet 4 hera anyday j.k well i gess i would if it eva came up

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
bestie?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
code for best friend wel not really

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Goooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Steall my thread. But i am jk. It is ok because u are a newbie. Anyway, thanx> i would take a bullet 4 u too.I love u! As a friend because i am not lez

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Myself! I have helped myself and been there for myself more then anyone else! Anotha reason why I'm happy to be single!
, though I do gotta do hot women once in a while, but other then that, I got my back, I don't need no one for support, I don't walk with a crutch

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think Russian soldier pretty much sums it all up! Everyone in my life has eventually tried to use or manipulate me. There is a good friend that truely understands the bull I go through.

Oh, yeah there is this sweet girl that I know. No judgements and she is great for getting laid!!!!

I just lean back and she jumps on my stomach with her googly eyes. She likes to get her motor running real good and sprowls out on top of me. She lays me out real good and when she is done she likes to lick the oil off my forehead.

I guess cats like to do that to show their love for someone or eachother.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxylad-ay
Goooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Steall my thread. But i am jk. It is ok because u are a newbie. Anyway, thanx> i would take a bullet 4 u too.I love u! As a friend because i am not lez

well jeez good thing ur my bestie cause that was harsh my friend u know how to bring someone down ur such a meany.... face?
sorry i just had nice you flippen meany face a by polar moment. no im just joshin you (JK)

new topics

top topics

join