It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something good out of Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I was not sure were to post this so I'm sorry if it is in the wrong place but, I thought with all the bad news we here day in and day out from the media this would make some folks feel good. I know we all could use some uplifting.
This is a video about the Iraqi and Us soldiers bringing a little Iraqi girl a gift.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I thought for sure someone would want to see something good; Are we all that depressed?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
im always glad to see something like that

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Okay, according to this video we've given a wheelchair to a girl with muscle atrpophy.

And the rest?

I'm not saying that we have'nt done anything for the rest, I'm just saying that this video only claims that we've done something for one person.

In terms of propeganda, this is a wonderful piece of art. I give credit to the PR representatives in charge for this one. This will definately bring support from those who think without checking the rest of the facts.
I have to say, the PR section certainly has some great people working for them.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
well I just thought of the constant battering of bad news comming out of Iraq we would like to see just one piece about something kind one group of soldiers and Iraqi soldiers did for a little girl, but you go and put a spin of pr campain.
now I'm sad ....thanks.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think the news media thinks the same we people do about this thread. It's not interesting, nobody has anything to say about it really. This type of thing takes place in Iraq everyday, it's hardly newsworthy though.

The storys that are interesting are the ones that show US soldiers messing up. The ones that make the US look bad, the ones where people can blame the government for everything that is going wrong. Post something along those lines and your going to lite a fire under peoples computer chairs.

Styki

new topics

top topics

join