It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Ed Dames Predictions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hiyah Muaddib,

Cool name...I loved the Dune series.

As far as the plankton dying off, that would pretty much effect just about every food chain there is I think. If I remember correctly from college days if the plankton goes, the the rest of the Earth's animals are not far behind. So that seems a bit dire, way more worrisome then a nuclear leak in Western Russia.

Never heard of this guy who predicted these things but so far the posts on this thread seem to indicate he has a miserable track record. I sure hope they are right when it comes to the plankton!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Psychotronic Warfare, Can you defend yourself?

Imagine a war in which you can’t see the enemy or his weapons. His weapon of choice is the one whose effects are hazardous to your health, heavily affecting emotional levels. The enemy uses magnetized ultra low frequency doses of ideas to influence behavior patterns of unsuspecting people. This weapon can change the eye of a hurricane from an infant into a monster and direct it into the shore of an oil rich drilling platform area, without detection. It can cause a person who is negative with no spiritual foundation to have thoughts of suicide; mass hysteria can be soothed or provoked as well. Where is your umbrella or shield from this satellite bombardment of ultra low frequencies into cities and homes? Who is immune from such invasion of privacy? Machines can now detect if a spirit attached to an earthly body is spying in the vicinity. Everyone’s spirit is capable of rising outside of the physical body to fly through space and time by way of light tunnel matrixes crisscrossing creation, and protecting itself with built in energy shields that are only a thought away.

There are many names for psychics; remote viewing is the act of spying on someone, place or time. Psychotronics is the science of moving energy around, and looking far outside of the body’s immediate surroundings by remote viewing. Advanced technology psychotronic warfare can direct harmful radiation by satellite anywhere on Earth with pinpoint accuracy. By achieving the alpha state, brain waves 7 - 14 cycles per second, remote viewers can move through the ethers to places and times distant and near, at lightning speed. A light shield is your protection against the dark energies, the wicked ones. But for your shield to defend you, it must be used in conjunction with the sword of wisdom, your belief foundation. Center your mind and hear the words of your guardian angels, the sword of wisdom will guide the way.

Theta is a deep sleep and meditation state; brain waves 4 - 7 cps. Mediums and sleeping psychics reach here before a different spirit takes over the body and the host departs at the Delta level, 0 – 4 cps. The Prophets of the Bible, Quran and Torah were capable of achieving alpha, theta and delta states at will; angels of God would frequently come through to speak and dictate the Creator’s desires. The Ark of the Covenant is a huge magnetic vortex which allows celestial beings easy entrance to the physical world. Holy mediums were always in attendance of the Ark in the Holy of Holies, Temple of God. Mediums and clairvoyants engaged in daily tasks around the Ark and Temple to bring through messages from the other side. Ancient remote viewers who used their skills to serve the Creator, where always protected by God’s mighty Army, without hesitation.

Yes, the topic is still psychotronic warfare, how to defend yourself. The best way to defend from people using machines to inflict emotional ultra low frequency static to cause suffering, is to shield yourself with your Creator’s energy shield and sword. The light will surround you the moment you pray to the Almighty and ask Him to protect you from the evil intentions igniting the planet today. He will not fail you. Wisdom’s sword is your connection to and defense from the other world, ethereal realm. The world just beyond the five senses is where protection will come from. Wouldn’t it be better to stand with an Army than to stand alone? The Army of God will protect you immediately if you earnestly pray to our Lord for help. The option is a matter of free will decision. Choose to stand with the One who can create something out of nothing; or stand with the enemy, who betrays and deceives while trying to manipulate enough to make your soul suffer beyond death. Eternal life will sustain your soul from the other world, are you prepared to survive the global psychotronic war to come?

MarieBlack.net...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Great post Anonymous about Psychotronic Warfare.

I agree that a strong solid spiritual foundation, knowing who you are and what you believe in, along with prayer and seeing one's self protected in a bubble or circle of white light can be great at protecting one's self against all kinds of negativity, suicidal thoughts, depression - that could be sent from outside yourself, and even physical harm from others.

Also loving all you meet, even those who you may think are your enemies, can have very beneficial effects. Not only for you, but for the individual you are praying and even thinking good thoughts about.

In fact, it is our duty to do these things to protect ourselves. Though the creator will protect the ignorant against invisible threats in many cases. It is very important to know ourselves. Know who you are and what you believe. Knowing this can prevent others from tricking you, using you or manipulating you as well. And I'm talking about physical forces (people) as well as spiritual forces (negative energy).

But it's time to take a stand on what we believe, which I hope is in the good, and know that the Creator never puts a burden upon us more than we can bear.

Trust in the Creator is paramount at this time. No matter what happens stay the course and trust in God that all will work out for the best in the end, and the negative forces can't touch you. I'm not saying you won't have difficulties from time to time, as we all do, but it's very important to trust good will win in the end, because IT WILL.

Of course never forget that if your attempting to hurt ANYONE in ANY WAY then your taking a dark path that will only lead you to defeat in the end. A very sad end that you may not be able to forgive yourself for. So do what you know is right in your hearts and don't ever try to take advantage of others in ANY WAY.

OK, preach mode off. But still, there are so few these days who seem to be concentrating their efforts to helping one another. Most seem to be more interested in only helping themselves. Perhaps the new way of the world? Let's not join those who do make this their way.

I hope this message reaches the ears of anyone who may need a helpful hand at this time. For there are still those who care and will help you if you are willing to listen and try to be more of a helpful influence in the world and less of a hindrance to others.

May the divine mother bless you all.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I prefer to call it Remote Guessing

Because that's all these people do, and do it badly

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
US SUPREME COURT DOCKETS 08-570 08A505 08A524 08A469 08A407 Constitution"Natural Born Citizen" qualification for Pres-VP, born on US soil to US CITIZENS. Qualification for US Senators-Reps "CITIZEN" only. US Senate Resolution511 30Apr2008. Obama is not a "natural born citizen", his father was a Kenyan British Subject when Obama was born. Obama's website FIGHT THE SMEARS admits it -factcheck.org

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Remote viewing in is our natural ability.
Russia's nuclear incident:
www.youtube.com...
Enjoy!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This clown got Americans building shelters in 1997 (If meory serves) when he proclaimed that comet Hale-Bopp would disperse 'plant spores' into our atmosphere which would kill 85% of the worlds population.

This is very dangerous talk, and I'm suprised he got the airtime.

If Dames said it was raining outside I'd go and check before getting my umberella.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by butch_uk
This clown got Americans building shelters in 1997 (If meory serves) when he proclaimed that comet Hale-Bopp would disperse 'plant spores' into our atmosphere which would kill 85% of the worlds population.

No, what he mentioned was that spores from space would infest wheat fields, and there would be a field infestation which would start in Africa, and most of the world's wheat, and other such harvest would be destroyed by this fungus.

He said it would be like a rust kind of infestation, and that has happened. I posted a thread about the rust wheat infestation starting in Africa like Ed Dames said, and now.

'Stem rust' fungus threatens global wheat harvest

New variety of an old crop disease called "stem rust" can infect crops in just a few hours and vast clouds of invisible spores can be carried by the wind for hundreds of miles

The world's leading crop scientists issued a stark warning that a deadly airborne fungus could devastate wheat harvests in poor countries and lead to famines and civil unrest over significant regions of central Asia and Africa.

Ug99 — so called because it was first seen in Uganda in 1999 — is a new variety of an old crop disease called "stem rust", which has already spread on the wind from Africa to Iran. It is particularly alarming because it can infect crops in just a few hours and vast clouds of invisible spores can be carried by the wind for hundreds of miles.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Exactly like Ed predicted.

BTW, yes, he did say that because of the harvest failures there would be unfortunately famine and massive deaths.

There have been some other predictions he said, which his remote viewers saw, not jsut him, and one of them was that North Korea would use a nuke in a test in the Korean peninsula, I posted this within weeks or even a month or so before it occurred, then he said North Korea would use another nuke in anger. That prediction hasn't occurred yet.

He has been wrong, for example he said there would be a large earthquake in New Zealand, if I remember, and it would occur a couple years back, and didn't happen.

He does get some predictions wrong, but he has gotten many predictions right.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am listening to a 1997 replay of the Art Bell show with Maj Ed Dames as a guest, as well as being a new member of this great site. The show was supposed to be about Remote Viewing but somehow morphed into Halle-Bopp comet outcomes. Very doom and gloom! As we are now on the verge of 2010, his grim predictions of mass death and destruction by the end of the 1997 clearly never occurred. He also is promoting his website tsi-tech.com, which appears to long longer exist 13 years later.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Everything with Dames is doom and gloom. I wouldn't worry about a thing he says as nothing ever comes true. You will get the odd supporter of his on here claiming he's got certain things right but they go around the houses to try and make it look true.

Back on 9th October 2004 Dames said that christmas 2003 was the last merry christmas we would have. He also said to enjoy Thanksgiving 2004 as that would be our last.

All Dames cares about is selling his bogus remote viewing training courses, but with his track record of predicting it's a wonder he's been in business this long.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
just sayin,,,

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
just sayin,,,

Would you specify exactly what "you are just saying"?...

<< 1   >>

join