It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swordfish Movie and Misdirection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't know much history, but I have seen detective movies and the such where individuals are playing games in the United States to make money and finance terrorism, or "counter terrorism" as they claim in the movie "SWORDFISH".

Alot of people don't know that Swordfish was released on June 8, 2001. Before 911.

It was a plot to steal gold that existed in a bank or something in the United States. Through "misdirection" they were to steal this money, and finance plans, to pay mercenarios, buy rockets, bombs, and anything else to kill terrorists around the world.

What I think is happening today is this:
Enron
Federal Reserve - (basically stealing gold from America)
Put Options
Profits from buildings coming down due to Terrorism
Media control telling the shepple what to buy and what not to buy.

These are all vehicles that put money into Zionist hands. When the Zionists get these funds, they purchase planes, bombs, guns, nuclear missles, defense systems, from war contractors, they send them to Israel, and that's why Israel is a huge #n war powerhouse. They're advancing Israel by day, Inch buy Inch, Israel is growing through the blood of the Palestianians.

The REAL conspiracy is not "911"

The REALLL conspiracy is that Zionists are using different way's of taking America's wealth, and using it to finance their terrorism against the Palestinian people. At the same time controlling oil fields so they wont have to worry about Arab countries denying them oil to run their tanks when the # hits the fan!

[edit on 2-4-2007 by rrahim1]

sip

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Errr....So what does this have to do with the Irish?

Am I missing something here?

sip

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
well Irish would do things in teh United states to to make money, buy guns, and send them to ireland ot fight the british ill change the topic name anywayz hehe

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
911 was the misdirection, It was American Governments way of misdirecting american citizens into hating and attacking the countries in the middle east.

new topics

top topics

join