It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Season Finale / Finale Of All Time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What is the Best Season Finale or Finale for a show of all time?

I would have to go with either That 70's Show or Seinfeld. But those are the only 2 shows that I actually watched the series finale.

What are yours?

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Either Quantum Leap or Twin Peaks, although Twin Peaks is included more for the show being cancelled on a cliffhanger and it was heart breaking to never know what happened.

The ending of Quantum Leap choked me up big time.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
the title of "best season finale" definitely goes to 'lost'

in the first season, the last scene was the hatch being blown open...

and in the second, the last scene revolved around a woman who might of found the island...

check it out, it's great stuff...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I know I'm an old fart,but I gotta say M*A*S*H.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I actually agree with you, I remeber the whole last season of M*A*S*H lol.

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Newhart:

www.poobala.com...
The final episode of Newhart was a knock out comedy classic. A Japanese firm buys up all the land in the town where Newhart is set to build a golf course. Everyone sells out and moves away wealthy... except Dick. Dick will not sell and they build the course around his Inn. Years pass and the old town residents return for a reunion at the Inn. They all regret moving and decide they are all moving back and will live at the Inn. Things are getting very bizarre and Dick, furiously yelling at everyone at how nuts they are steps out onto the Inn's porch where he is knocked out by a stray golf ball.
We cut to a darkened bedroom. Bob Newhart wakes up and turns on a light. Its Bob Hartley's bedroom from The Bob Newhart Show. Bob reaches over and shakes the person sleeping next to him awake. It's Emily, Bob's wife from The Bob Newhart Show. Newhart, now clearly Dr. Bob Hartley, starts to tell Emily about the strange dream he has just had - where he was an Inn Keeper in Vermont. The entire run of Newhart was nothing but Bob Hartley's dream. Emily warns him to watch what he eats before going to bed and Bob tells her she needs to wear more sweaters (his Newhart wife Joanna wore tons of them). This actually does nicely explain Dick Loudon's defensiveness in the earlier episode with Mr. Carlin though - Dick Loudon was/is Bob Hartley.

"I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl."

new topics

top topics

join