It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChemTrail NEWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
From the Weekly World News, so you know it's true...

Have you recently noticed a lot more small planes flying over your neighborhood? And that you've been feeling pretty upbeat about America lately? The real reason why might surprise you.

"It's because the aircraft are spraying a chemical the government calls HG-C, or Happy Gas-Civilian," claims sociologist and researcher Dr. Carla Halcourt.

"The plan to spray urban areas with the gas was hatched in Washington as a way to take the American people's minds off the sick economy, unemployment, rising prices and terrorism.

"A whiff of HG-C makes people feel happier almost instantly. As far as is known, it has no serious side effects -- though it can cause fatigue, diarrhea and hair loss. Even so, the use of this gas on Americans is outrageous and unacceptable. It's like a form of chemical brainwashing."

Dr. Halcourt belongs to a group of a dozen D.C.-area researchers who call themselves the Committee of Concerned Scientists and say they first learned of the scheme from contacts in the Defense Department. According the researchers, HG-C was first developed in Iraq and later refined by U.S. scientists to make it less toxic.

"Saddam and other Middle East despots had been using HG-C to keep civilian populations under control since the early 1980s," explains Dr. Halcourt. "When the CIA learned how effective it was, the decision by Uncle Sam to make a modified form of it here was almost irresistible."

Aerial dispersal of HG-C began in the spring of 2002, say the experts. They claim that to be as unobtrusive as possible, the spraying is often conducted by small, unmanned drones, flying at high altitude or at night.

"If you think you hear the hum of an aircraft high overhead late at night, when your home was never under a flight path before, that's almost certainly an HG-C dispersal plane," reveals Dr. Halcourt.

Weather balloons sent aloft by meteorologists in the group have confirmed the presence of HG-C in the skies over New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and nine Midwestern cities chosen at random, the researchers say.

"If you have any doubt that this stuff works, take a look at polls that show the vast majority of Americans give 'high marks' to President Bush for his handling of the economy, despite federal deficits exceeding $450 billion and the worst job market in 20 years," Dr. Halcourt says.

"Then take a look at the vacant smiles on the faces of your neighbors."

The Bush administration calls the Happy Gas claims "pure bunkum," claiming that any unusual government aircraft citizens may spot over their hometowns are probably involved in the war on terrorism.

"I can tell you categorically that this president has no specific knowledge of any mind-altering gases being distributed over American cities without the approval of local officials," a White House source insists.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
haha its not working on me...

im sad for personal reasons so maybe it has no effect on me!

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
im never happy. chemtrails are fake btw (i know this is weekly world news, but some people really believe it.)

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I doubt thats the only chemicle theyve been dispersing....i can confirm an Extreme amount of chemtrail activity in So-cal especially right before it rained heavily over the holiday.
coincidence? probably not.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I didn't really belive all this # about chemtrails until about a month ago. I never read on them, and one day I seen it happening. Before they sprayed the sky was blue. After they did their route about 3 hours later they sky was covered with Clouds if you will.

On a side note I hope you get happier, and everything goes well for you......Just not from Uncle Sam's gas

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan

"It's because the aircraft are spraying a chemical the government calls HG-C, or Happy Gas-Civilian," claims sociologist and researcher Dr. Carla Halcourt.

Are you kidding me with this #? Happy gas? This is the dumbest thing ive heard of today. LOL!!

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
im never happy. chemtrails are fake btw (i know this is weekly world news, but some people really believe it.)

Forsaken

Why do you think they are fake?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Are you kidding me with this #? Happy gas? This is the dumbest thing ive heard of today. LOL!!

KIDDING? THIS IS THE REAL # IT'S FROM THE WEEKLY WORLD NEWS.

I am suspicious about chemtrails though.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

Forsaken

Why do you think they are fake?

Take a look here (I dont think we need another thread about it), and make your own conclusions, but I am still sticking with them being contrails, but maybe thats just because I am in the aviation industry or something.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by Milk]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I didn't really belive all this # about chemtrails until about a month ago. I never read on them, and one day I seen it happening. Before they sprayed the sky was blue. After they did their route about 3 hours later they sky was covered with Clouds if you will.

On a side note I hope you get happier, and everything goes well for you......Just not from Uncle Sam's gas

same for me... here in SF in the morning i would see planes making a checkerd game in the sky, then next morning, more of it and its still there then it formed into a clowed...

Im not 100% sure, but i would say they leftoff from SFO... witch was RIGHT below were they were doing this....

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm in Stockton, CA they always spray here (if that's what they are doing)

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Chemtrails turned my hair white!!!!!

(Sorry Rant, I couldn't resist)

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Chemtrails turned my hair white!!!!!

(Sorry Rant, I couldn't resist)

now i know for sure you're a peep. that's ME! how else would you know? cheers!

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I know what a condensation trail is, I didn't believe in the chemtrail thing either until I recently saw it for myself, they are doing something.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I believe there is something to the chemtrails but hey glan how about some links on this happy gas...never heard about that one?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer

I believe there is something to the chemtrails but hey glan how about some links on this happy gas...never heard about that one?

OK will do. I have to leave right now, but I will post tomorrow k?

new topics

top topics

join