It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Children of the Kingdom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Has anyone every heard of The Children of the Kingdom?

This is what they are supposed to do.

A global network of powerful witches and Satanists holds the fate of the world in its hands, warns a terrified researcher.

The sorcerers, all of them practiced in the black arts, are present in every nation on Earth. They usually keep in close touch by cell phone.

"Their aim is, quite simply, to pave the way for the arrival of their master, known in the Bible as the Beast whose number is 666," says writer Tim Blish. "In other words, Satan, the Antichrist.

"They're working hard for world domination, so the Antichrist will easily ascend to power. And the horrifying thing is that they're succeeding."

What do you guys think?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I thought i saw something on tv about them once.
Other than that, i really dont remember too much.

I thought it said families would go to south america with their children, and give them to the leader of their "church" and they would be raped and stuff.

But honestly i dont remember.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I honestly have never heard that name before.

Do you think they are somehow affiliated with the Illuminati, or the Commitee of the 300, or higher/lower than 'em in this whole "pulling the strings" scheme?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Matthew 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and
west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom
of heaven. 12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer
darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Kind of scary

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by glan]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone know ANYTHING about this? I'm really interested in hearing what you guys have to say about it., and/or if you have ever heard of this.

Thanks
Glan

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ok this is my last time.....Here's the whole articale.

The sorcerers, all of them practiced in the black arts, are present in every nation on Earth. They usually keep in close touch by cell phone.

"Their aim is, quite simply, to pave the way for the arrival of their master, known in the Bible as the Beast whose number is 666," says writer Tim Blish. "In other words, Satan, the Antichrist.

"They're working hard for world domination, so the Antichrist will easily ascend to power. And the horrifying thing is that they're succeeding."

Blish first stumbled onto the demonic plot quite by accident.

"One day 10 years ago, I happened to be in a restaurant when a man seated at a table right next to mine suddenly cried out and keeled over from a heart attack. I performed CPR on him, and he whispered in my ear, saying 'Stop them . . . You've got to stop them.' I asked what he meant and he said, 'The Children . . . The Children of the Kingdom . . . That's what they call themselves.' And with that, he died."

Frightened but intrigued, Blish began doing research and consulting with experts, but it wasn't until three years later that he finally found someone who could shed some light on the mysterious organization.

"I eventually found a man named Alfonso Fisk who had written a couple of books on cults. He told me that the Children of the Kingdom was a very underground group, yet very widespread. He knew they were Satan worshipers and were aspiring to political power. He said they were extremely dangerous and if I wanted to stay healthy I'd just forget I'd ever heard of them. Fisk subsequently disappeared without a trace."

Now determined to learn more, Blish eventually managed to identify an old union hall in New York as a probable front for the Children. He hired a private detective to wire the place, and soon he was listening to tapes that chilled him to the bone.

"They were reporting on progress they had made in placing various Children into positions of power in both local and federal government. Some of the names they mentioned were quite well known.

"They are well coordinated with other chapters of their group around the world. All they're waiting for now is to get their candidate into the White House either in 2004 or 2008. I can't say who this man is right now, but he's a famous politician. Then, their president and the leaders they've set up around the globe will cede all power to the United Nations. We'll have a one-world government, headed-up by the Antichrist.

"Everyone in the world will be forced to have a microchip implanted in his forehead or hand -- the famous Mark of the Beast as mentioned in Revelation. Without this microchip, no one will be able to buy or sell anything. The chip essentially stamps the person who receives it as property of Satan. Once this occurs, the battle of Armageddon will be just around the corner."

Blish is currently putting the finishing touches on his book, An Overwhelming Darkness, in which he says he will lay bare the entire conspiracy and name names.

"I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't damn nervous these days," says the author.

"I'm constantly looking over my shoulder and getting very little sleep.

"But the world must know the truth."

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
?? I have heard nothing of this before, not suprising actually, probably a cover-up : - )

Interesting, I will have to look it up, and that Bible reference is indeed scary... ??

-wD

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sounds true to me.

I cannot confirm the name of this organization or their exact structure as very few would know this.

But a contract is a contract and they were promised power. God cannot go back on his word so those trying to stop them will fail but it is not a complete failure though. When Christ returns then they will be expelled. In the end the real purpose of resistance is the desire and the learning that comes from it.

I am surprised that this person does not identify George Bush as the anti-christ. According to many around here he is. I know otherwise.

My contacts tell me that the anti-christ has not been formed' yet and it many inhabit the candidate that takes the white house in 2008 but that depends on several events taking place first.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
My contacts tell me that the anti-christ has not been formed' yet and it many inhabit the candidate that takes the white house in 2008 but that depends on several events taking place first.

Dude, You have "Contacts" who KNOW who/when the anti christ is going to be?! Whoa... I am serious here. NOT being sarcastic AT ALL.

What DO they say about it? You say they don't beleive he/it is "formed yet" (interesting choice of nomenclature) which fits in with my beleifs as well, when do they "think" he/it will be "formed"?

Do they know if it/him will come from the West (USA/Europe) or the Mid East?

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 12-29-2003 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think it's a REALLY BAD movie plot. Been done unto death.

Noooo (speaking as a Witch, and speaking as someone with extensive Wiccan/Pagan contacts) there ain't any such thing. I can see it as an attempted smear campaign or disinformation campaign, but it has no basis in reality.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
i don't know about that i think 'satan' already has control over lots of things, i think there are also those who are or should be preparing to fight for good aswell

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Springer,

my contact is not of this world, lets put it this way.

I was told that several human receptacles are preparing for the honor of receiving the anti-christ but it will not happen until security can be assured.

It will be a person of high position and ability to influence others.

The candidates are in Europe and the US and possibly one in Canada.

It is likely a white male but since satanism holds the female in such reverance then it could be a woman.

I think the best candidate is Hillary Clinton in the white house in 2008.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan
A global network of powerful witches and Satanists holds the fate of the world in its hands, warns a terrified researcher... *pulls hand brake*

What is all about this # how they hold us all on a lead, how we are all doomed, how satanists control us all...

THEY DONT CONTROL #
We are not doomed. that is what they would like us to belive tho

They might own leather sofas and custom build limusins
They might smoke finest cigars
they might # in golden toilets
they might rob and kill people

but that is all they can do
from where we sit
from where we see none of that matters
the jokes on them
and their time is almost up

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
the children are not going to bring evil they will decide if the evil will win or not for they are the only ones of capacity to battle for us as most have been reduced into pathetic states of reactionism.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan[/

new topics

top topics

join