It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANIMUSIC simply amazing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
As we were sittin around in chat last nite, i turned a few of the guys onto Animusic. Its an excellent collaboration of digital music with digital video. Heres one of the vids they put out for the public, even let ATI use it to demo their vid cards a couple years ago. If you enjoy this video, (and im pretty sure you will) goto Animusic.com and purchase the dvd's for your home use. They even make great gifts for the friends and family. I hope i did this embed thing correctly.

If the embed doesnt work, heres the link to the video.

Pipe Dreams

I am in no way affiliated with the animusic guys, just a fan of their stuff. The pipedream video is public domain released about 2 years ago to gain popularity.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I want a machine that does that.

Kewl video, wasn't all that into the music though

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I knew you wouldnt like the music bud. It wasnt Hiphoppin or rippin rock, but still its kinda kewl dontcha think.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Very cool.

I've seen this on PBS a couple of times.
They were using it as a time filler/short film type thing.
It's very hypnotic to watch.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
PBS is where i first seen it too spacedoubt. I was sittin there thinkin, man that is the kewlest. Wonder what it is, then on the screen fades in the animusic logo. From that moment on i was all over it. Buying the first DVD and now just ordered the second. The work is truly amazing.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I agree Animusic is very cool.
I think the coolest aspect of it is the fact that all the animation is actually controlled by MIDI interface with the music being played. Instead of having to manually key each ball's launch, the note and the assigned instrument sound told the software when and where to "fire" the ball.

I don't know how much you may or may not know about animation, but I think this is way cool. It would take me years to keyframe all those balls correctly.

new topics

top topics

join