It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanhedrin Plans Passover Blood Sacrifice At Jerusalem Temple Mount

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The Rabbinical Court, the Sanhedrin, is planning a little cookout in Jerusalem that could lead to worldwide reactions. I don't think that the Israeli government will allow this to go down the way they want, but if they do sparks will fly. Holy to Muslims, Jews and Christians, Al Aqsa/Temple Mount is the most contested piece of holy land in the world. A act signifying Jewish control will not go over well in the Muslim world.

By Deborah Pardo-Kaplan
Religion News Service

In a donated apartment concealed among the narrow streets of the Jerusalem suburb of Nahlaot, 13 Orthodox Jewish men meet every Tuesday to debate matters of Jewish law. They are the management team of a larger developing Sanhedrin, or religious court, in Israel.

And they plan to sacrifice sheep on the Temple Mount on the day before or one month after Passover, which starts at sundown April 2. Either date is permissible under Jewish law. "If the government will not resist," said Rabbi Dov Stein, 68, a member of the group, "we will do it."

As Easter eclipses the last days of Passover this year, Christians will focus again on the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus. The Sanhedrin, meanwhile, will literally attempt to resurrect the Passover sacrifice of old.

More at Source....

This could mean World Jihad III.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If you want Israel to be wiped off the map in under a year, do this.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't know if this is going to happen this year, but it will happen someday.

Things are going exactly the way the Bible has foreseen.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I fail to see the problem here, they want to sacrifice an animal on some
outdated temple as part of their beliefs.

Ok, apart from the fact that I don't believe in killing animals unless you
need to survive by eating them, I don't see the problem.

If Msulims or Christians or Jews get upset, well that's just tough for them,
there religions are not law, at least in thefree world.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
So, iori, you don't believe in respecting others' beliefs? Those who don't give respect don't get it.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
So, iori, you don't believe in respecting others' beliefs? Those who don't give respect don't get it.

I respect that others believe differently, and I don't go up to people and
say things like "You're an idiot because you believe in god." or "You're
going to hell because you don't believe like me.", but not allowing them
to do this is infringing on their rights to belief.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

If you want Israel to be wiped off the map in under a year, do this.

Who are going to be the ones that wipe them of the face of the map? I don't see that happening by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hezbollah with Iranian rockets can turn Israel into hell for Jews. It would hardly be right but they can do it. They couldn't kill all the Israelis, but they wouldn't have to. Turn up the heat high enough and all the Jews will leave like a second diaspora.

Cug

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This looks to be more of a "publicity stunt", for lack of a better term, than any actual attempt to resurrect the Korban Pesach. (This is not to say they don't wish to resurrect it someday)

The "Committee for the Korban Pesach" will go through the motions of trying to bring a sheep, and a small 21" altar on to the Temple Mount.

If the authorities permit, they permit.
If not, then nothing will happen.

Source: The group in question's message board

[edit on 3/30/2007 by Cug]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
the reason that its wrong fror them to do this is the place they want to do it is now a mosque. it would be like a catholic priest trying to give communion at a buddist monastary.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I fail to see the problem here, they want to sacrifice an animal on some
outdated temple as part of their beliefs.

Ok, apart from the fact that I don't believe in killing animals unless you
need to survive by eating them, I don't see the problem.

If Msulims or Christians or Jews get upset, well that's just tough for them,
there religions are not law, at least in thefree world.

I don't have the time this morning to go find the biblical quotes that apply.

Prophecy is happening, and the results could be what sounds like World Jihad III.

The holy books don't have to be divine in order for people to believe in them and see that what is written comes to be.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hezbollah with Iranian rockets can turn Israel into hell for Jews. It would hardly be right but they can do it. They couldn't kill all the Israelis, but they wouldn't have to. Turn up the heat high enough and all the Jews will leave like a second diaspora.

That could turn Israel into hell for the Israelis but that isn't wiping them off the face of the map. From everything that I have seen and read about the nation of Israel---they aint going nowhere. If it comes to that point, they will launch their nukes first and I think they have stated such in the past if my memory serves me correctly.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
the reason that its wrong fror them to do this is the place they want to do it is now a mosque.

No, it is not, though the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aqsa Mosque
are very close by.

it would be like a catholic priest trying to give communion at a buddist monastary.

Aprt from the fact that Buddhists really would'nt have a problem with
that, I don't see anything wrong with that either.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

No, it is not, though the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aqsa Mosque
are very close by.

Al Aqsa [which is the entire area within the walls] and the Temple mount are one and the same. The Dome of the Rock sits at the site of the inner chamber of the planned Jewish Temple.

The Western/Wailing Wall where Jews come to pray sits just outside of Al Aqsa and is supposedly the outer wall of the ancient temple of Israel.

You cannot have both the Third Holiest Site in Islam, and the Third Jewish Temple at the same time, unless the Jews decide to build elsewhere and thats not likely.

Note: There are some Jews who believe Al Aqsa is not the correct site.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by Malichai]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The more "heat" Hezbollah put on Israel, the more Israel would put on Lebanon and Syria. Israel has been severely restrained. If they let the leash off the IDF, Lebanon and Syria would reduced to ruins. On top of that the conflict would likely spread involving the at the least the US.

[edit on 31/3/07 by MikeboydUS]

new topics

top topics

join