It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images of Iran, before USA/UK blow the hell out of it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
music by Cat Stevens

www.lucasgray.com...

In that clip they underestimate the number of Iraqi deaths caused by the war so far

infowars.net...

Mod Edit: Removed the **** from the title and inserted "Hell".

Please Review the Link Below.

ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 3/30/2007 by chissler]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I truly had no idea that the country of Iran is so beautiful in some placed, will be a damned shame to have to turn all that beauty into a waste land

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's a heck of a lot more beautiful than that. I think all of those shots were only from the capital city of Tehran. Personally, I think the real beauty of Iran lies in Esfahan, a beautiful city that's truly built for Kings.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah I hope the leaders of all the countries can make right decisions for once.
Because these damn goverments ruin it for everyone else.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Wow. Iran is so beautiful. Just a shame that a holiday there right about now is probably not wise.

I really would like to see it for myself though. Its definitely not what i thought it would look like.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
If anyone does visit, make sure you have a look at the ruins of Persepolis. it's truly Awesome! Especially at night, don't know what their rules are about camping there overnight are though, can't imagine they've changed much.

Wikipedia entry, links, etc:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Those are nice. However, you must understand that there is beauty everywhere. I don't care about how "nice" people think some country looks. Can you see the beauty in some people standing by a pile of trash in some third world country. I can, there is beauty where everywhere. People, places, animals, everything has a beauty of it's own. I feel the same about blowing up someones home made out of wooden scraps as I do a home that looks "nice". the people are the same, and all that really matters.

Styki

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There is beauty everywhere, your correct.

Baghdad ,the garden of eaden would of definately been on my nomadic backpacking list of places to absorb.
Tis a bit unfortunate now though?..

Persia, that would too be a truley awe inspirering place based on those pictures.
The people, for the most part are probably very decent humans.

Hell, for some reason I find that exotic persian look to be amazingly gorgeous.

You think that matters to the gun-nuts who feel tempted to show off their strength?... or perceived abilities?

top topics

join