It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

email from tomorow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
english.pravda.ru...
let me now what you think

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
wowa frealy!

wierld, my ISP email is down? maybe ill get a email from the futer?

j/k

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
There were some BKWD (not FWD) chain mails going around right after 9/11 with both future origin dates, and warnings from before 9/11/

Just a joke, but they were compelling. The BKWD was a 'leak' from the real timeline where Gore was President and 9/11 never happened.

Classic. I can totally see the Internet being a temporal communication device using worms to forward information backward.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Perhaps.. in future they invent wires or something that transfer information faster-than-light thus information would be received before it was sent.

Or in future maybe everyone can buy time machine and send messages...hmm.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I hate to inject a little reailty here but how can you get a email from your future self if you DONT send one back into the past? For example I recive an email form my self from two weeks from now. OK two weeks pass and I do not send myself a message into the past then how the H*LL did I get a message from me in the future?

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I hate to inject a little reailty here but how can you get a email from your future self if you DONT send one back into the past? For example I recive an email form my self from two weeks from now. OK two weeks pass and I do not send myself a message into the past then how the H*LL did I get a message from me in the future?

That's a paradox, and it's one of the things that drives time travel fanatics absolutely nuts.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Our crafts teacher (I don't know if he's right or not) says that when in wires electricity already travels faster than light because when one new electron is introduced to the first atom, it becomes an instantanious domino shove to the last atom in the chain. Could this be applied to information as well?

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
First of all, these are only unconfirmed stories. If you believe all unconfirmed stories, then I guess you're likely to swallow these whole too.
Second, there's no way to send an email into the past or the future. You can change your PC's date all you want, the email is still going out at the same time, and will go to the same place. Go ahead, try it. Let me know what you find out.

[Edited on 12-27-2003 by Satyr]

top topics

join