It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mokele-mbeme footage???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I saw a show last night, some snake show, that theorizes the creature is a gigantic snake, maybe a 30 footer.

Yes, it is called Incanyamba.
It the legendary snake god who supposedly lives in the area of Victoria Falls in Africa.
It is supposed to be about 40 or so feet long and thicker than a 50 gallon drum.
The legends about it say that it is very smart and can communicate with humans.
Freaky!

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hmm.. Anybody I would have to see the video of it before saying it is a snake, but this snake, is ther any pics of it? Because that would be interesting too.

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm sorry, perhaps I was misunderstood.
I wasn't saying that the dinosaur thing was a giant snake, I was just making a comment about the snake god legend in Victoria Falls.
I've seen something about it.
I'll look for it.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh, okay, still pretty amazing 40 feet long lol.

-Jimmy-

I'll search for the dinosaur vid. I really want to see it!

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
And I will try to find more for you on Incanyamba.
I mean, that is, if you are interested.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

This isn't old news. This animal (Mokele mbembe) has been seen as recently as 2003, maybe even more recently. Although there hasn't been real clear photos of video footage to prove it to really be a living dinosaur, all the evidence we do have and all the eyewitness testimony by natives that know nothing of evolution and therefore would have no reason for making up such stories show this animal to really be what its thought by many to be, a dinosaur. There have been sightings by missionaries and scientists from a distance as well as foot and claw prints and caves found, etc. to further prove this. Please go to www.genesispark.org www.livingdinos.com and www.answersingenesis.org

top topics

<< 1   >>

join