It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when will the us realese the truth about ets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
the reason is frankly were not ready especialy the critics who say even the most authentic cases are all hoaxes also there would probaly be mass suicide and mass riot which wouldnt be a good thing
i dont know mabey the election of a democratic president would shine more light on the matter but until then well just have to wait

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
i think it would be more likely that the ETs would reveal themselves to us rather than a government disclosing it because then the people would get angry that such a huge secret was hid

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
well mabey thats why they put on those light shows mabey there just trying to say HELLOOOO!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr man
well mabey thats why they put on those light shows mabey there just trying to say HELLOOOO!!!!

yeah they know we are awestruck by things that are common day for them. after that governor said on live tv that phoenix lights was a alien ufo i knew that there is going to be some type of disclosure coming in the near future. no network would have aired that story if they didn't want people to pay attention to it

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hey there mr man and welcome to Above Top Secret.
You know, you could be right..mayhaps their flashing their lights at us just to say hello.

But seriously, you may be right on the mark

Dallas

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The US government will never come clean on the topic. Why, they have everything to lose and no money to gain. With superior technology there will be no need for a military/police, no trial by jury/courts (hook them up to a lie alien lie detector) all means that we use for manufacturing goods and farming would be revolutionized leaving many people without jobs. The medical field would be turned upside down with cures for all diseases thus putting many doctors and nurses outa jobs. Free energy puts all the companies making money on oil,coal and other natural resources outa business for good. Religion would be questioned like never before. All these factors combined are good for us as a human race but would be devastating to the economy of our country. Hence why we are kept in the dark. In time we will know, but as long as there are people making trillions of dollars we will have to wait.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am convinced we are being prepped for something in the near future. One only has to look at the recent discoveries on Mars to relaise that this would have been laughed at 5 years ago, ie caves on Mars etc. Now NASA has offically declared their existence. Next announcement i reckon will be the discovery of simple life cells or organsims in our solar system. probably Titan or Mars or Europa. And then will come the big tollomey, intelligent life. SETI will probably get a signal (offically) or a UFO will land on the White House Lawn or some other iconic landmark !!. Think on this with all the whoo haa in the Middle East and North Korea, what better distraction than a major UFO event, International Contact Day !.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think the ETs are waiting for an acknowledgement of their presence.

I also believe the ETs are aware of what's at stake, the disruption of the balance of power and the chaos may be caused by their disclosure and the release of ET technologies for our applications.

I understand the frustration that disclosure may never happen, and sometimes I feel like that myself.

However, there are a lot of not behind the scenes that sound encouraging, including Ohare, France's release of secret ufo files from their version of NASA, and the prev AZ governor's recent admission about the Phoenix Lights.

The mass sightings like that is going to encouage

One way or another, I'm convinced it will happen, though I think there will be some heel digging by those currently in control of this information and technology.

As a last resort, I believe ETs would reveal themselves eventually as a last resort, but I believe their priority would be to work with the government.

What's would be fun is to go tell all of your friends a family these things. I've been trying to talk to them about Dr Greer and other things and they think I'm nuts, but I tell them about disclosure and how the world is going to change. But who's going to get the last laugh, as this stuff comes out?

You will also be doing the world a service, because everytime you share this with someone, whether they laugh at you or not, you are helping to prepare the world for this most certain reality, a preparation that our government is failing us on, and this could cause problems in itself, an important reason why ETs would prefer our governments to do the right thing.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

when will the us realese the truth about ets?

what is the truth? to the roswell believers they wont be satisfied until the US army wheels out saucer wreckage and a few alien corpses. My belief is they will never find the "truth" they seek from the government becuase it doesnt exist.

What is the true extent of the US government/military knowledge about UFOs? I honestly dont know but belive they are probably as much in the dark as we are. Maybe like the french they have some interesting cases maybe even some radar evidence but nothing concrete.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
Maybe like the french they have some interesting cases maybe even some radar evidence but nothing concrete.

That's why I think the U.S. is not releasing any of their information as well, I think that they would only release once they understand what's in our skies as opposed to saying something along the lines of 'There are objects of unknown origin in our skies, we can rarely track them, and are unaware of their occupants intentions'. Can you imagine the publics reaction to this?

The alternative of course is that the government (US or other) already has communication with them, and is obtaining technology from them through some sort of trade agreement. In that case we won't see disclosure because if this is only being done with one country then I doubt they'd want to make it public that they've been obtaining ET tech.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Maybe there will never be full disclosure......
But my guess is that if eventually the us govnt does admit they are aware of ET races that it may be part of a nwo endgame ploy.... and that is bad news for every one....

But if it is not then it will probably take 150 years until the files are completely unlocked an by this time you will probably have pen pals on proxima centauri...

MOst likely knowledge of ufos will reach a consensus in the world and the governement will slowly release highly watered down versions of the truth....

They are in a position now that to tell the whole truth would be to admit they are criminals... on par with the nazis probably...... ie that they have murdered 1000s of people to hide the truth.... caused wars that kill millions to suit themselves ETC............as once they adimit the alien thing... so many questions will arise that there dirty laundry could well be dredged up.....

They are between a rock and a hard place......

And the only way they can probably see an out currently is in a staged independence day senario.

join