It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix lights from '97

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I�ve just watched a program on sky on the Discovery Science channel on the lights over Phoenix and was intrigued that they made an �big thing2 that it was military and that the lights seen on the 13th March 1997 by hundreds of people were parachute flares dropped by aircraft in the area, and then went on to ask why the local air traffic control didn�t pick up the air craft, having read a small amount of the data on this I ask for your opinions.

Here�s a site I visited along with others

[url=http://www.geocites.com/jilaens/phoenixlights.htlm

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I was an eyewitness to the Phoenix lights and can say without a doubt that they WERE NOT FLARES. The nearest military bomb range for the use of such flares is over 70 miles away from Phoenix. The military does not drop parachute flares over civillian populations.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Best thing of all concerning the March 13 1997 was the massive amount of sightings/reports on this object.

The National UFO Reporting Center has a lot online regarding the sightings, plus text of a fairly incredible call from somebody claiming to have been part of the Air Force who knew what happened, at least partially, on that night.

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

This was no mass hallucination and no flares. Something was there that the government doesn't want us to know about. If it was man-made and they didn't want us to know about it, why fly it over populated areas? Thats the worst way to keep a secret a secret. Seems to me that whatever was flying the object(s) in question wanted us to see it.

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragoonrider1999
.... and that the lights seen on the 13th March 1997 by hundreds of people were ....I ask for your opinions.

Here�s a site I visited along with others

[url=http://www.geocites.com/jilaens/phoenixlights.htlm

hey there dragoonrider1999.... IF you'ld hit the EDIT tab, then transpose the last 2 letters of the [.html]address....we might get a hyper link here, which would be good for you to get some points with....having to type in the address is at least, a nuiseince. almost as bad as doing these wide page thingies, when wide pages are not needed...

also me 2 was at the Phoenix lights event...as i usually had my quiet time on the roof ... at 715 W Mariposa (about 50yds south of Camelback Blvd, 50yds W of 7th
Ave)
I agree with groingrinder...them wasn't flares!!
...recall that si-fi TV series 'V'...i thought this was a stunt using those giant UFO shaped blimps we seen in 'V'
but the late night radio had a different take it all of it...I just couldn't see how UFOs could be tracked & sighted since Prescott, and announced on radio intermittently, and not eventually been exposed as a hoax or publicity stunt...but there it is->> an unsolved mystery...
which seemed like
a Schlock ruse for publicity at first, to my eyes...

unbelieveable!

enjoy your journey

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i have the videos on my ftp

65.172.234.182... username:ufovideos password: what666

go ahead and grap it, but i must warn u, this is my personal connection, 23KB up, so ill be waiting for the sparks from my modem

top topics

join