It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if area 51 is a cover up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
im just saying the gov woundnt let anything out i mean as long as they have the power to stop it witch they have

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well people have known about Area 51 for a long time. The only reason that it was made public to begin with was due to a lawsuit by employees over the health effects of burning toxic materials in open pits. If that didn't happen, Area 51 probably still wouldn't officially exist.
You can check the search function on the site to read up on it a bit. It's been discussed alot.

[edit on 3/25/2007 by ShAuNmAn-X]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr man
im just saying the gov woundnt let anything out i mean as long as they have the power to stop it witch they have

If you look on Google Earth program, and turn on google community which is basically comments left by users and landmarks, Area 51 looks like a damn tourist attraction. Everything down to the basketball court and cafeteria is labeled. The area is even in Hi-Def. Erm.

However, look further to the South/Southwest at the other smaller dry desert lakebeds including but not limited to Groom Lake, and I've seen some crazy shiz in those areas, including hidden landing strips, what appear to be large camoflauge sand-painted hangar/base tops and a bunch of other unlabeled mysterious structures, craters and buildings.

One label in the areas I speak of is KZ Yucca airstrip, so if anyone knows what that is I could be horribly wrong about all of this. In any case yes I think at this point area 51 isn't necessarily a cover up, but as far as there being the very top secret haxxor elite tech there, doubtful. Ask the lunchlady in the cafeteria if you don't believe me.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Actually, the "fact" of Area 51 being an "officially nonexistent" base is a myth. This fable has been propagated by the media (to promote ratings and readership), the Internet (the fastest way yet to transmit information and misinformation alike), and the government (out of sheer ignorance).

I recommend this article:
www.dreamlandresort.com...

The reason for such excellent images on Google is simply public demand. Google is just giving the customers what they want.

The Groom Lake facility is still extremely active. It is being used for the same functions it has always served: testing of advanced concepts, prototypes, avionics and weapons to support the warfighter.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
thanks for the website very very intersesting pictures

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Nah Area 51 just being a cover-up would just be a gigantic waste of money for the U.S government, something they can't afford to do nowadays. But on the other hand, it is actually quite plausible.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
but it is maybe a coverup for the S-4 base behind the groom range mountains.
Everybody is looking on the area-51 base. Maybe the real stuff is going on behind the base where you really cannot see whats going on there.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by allMIGHTY
but it is maybe a coverup for the S-4 base behind the groom range mountains.

What if the Opposite is True? Could the S-4 story have been a deversion to draw people away from Groom Lake? We have proof of activity at Groom Lake, However, we've never had proof of a facility at Papoose Lake.

Tim

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Ok, but I always thought S-4 was a section of Area 51. Hell, it might as well be, being so close and all.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy
Ok, but I always thought S-4 was a section of Area 51.

It is! It's a sector at Groom Lake.

I'm sorry, I was really fuzzy with my last post. What I meant to say was:

The Myth of a seprate, secret base called S-4 (Read Bob Lazar's story) is a coverup. The Idea is to fool people into thinking S-4 is somewhere it isn't.

Tim

new topics

top topics

join