It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solider's at War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think another benefit that this administration gets from keeping the troops in Iraq is that many of them are being used full capacity to keep them away. Away from their homes so they cant research and learn about 911truth. Being's when the poo hits the fan, the administration is going to need an army that is submissive and will protect against rebeller's, which the administration will label as domestic terrorists. So by keeping them there, there in effect keeping the solider's completely unaware of the lies they are fighting for. They will continue to serve and never question. So I think they're trade off was that either they let it go, or they destroy a country that almost assassinated "Gog" who is Bush Senior. This Satanist cult wanted Saddam and his country dead, after all they were directly threatening to the members of Skull and Bones, and they sat on enormous oil that could benefit them in there long term agenda to take over the world. They are securing a large oil location. They have america, now the middle east, and to afghanistan. What else is there left. Just Iran is in teh way. And there gona kill them lol.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
This Satanist cult wanted Saddam and his country dead, after all they were directly threatening to the members of Skull and Bones,

how exactly? The people saddam was a threat to were the seven sisters oil cartel (and his own citizens). is that who you mean?

join