It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, Wisconsin, and Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
These events all happened in the town of Cedarburg, WI, located in Ozaukee County, if anyone wants to Google earth it or knows of it.

The first time I had seen a UFO was when I was about 12 years old. At this point I had no interest or faith in existence of UFO's whatsoever. I was ignorant, as most that age are wether they realize it or not. I was addicted to playing online video games at the time and stayed up every night until the wee hours of the morn playing UO or Diablo or whatever. I lived on the 2nd story of an apartment complex which had 6 rows of apartments which were facing eachother paralell.

One night while up online, I witnessed a large rounded light/craft which seemed to span about 200 ft half the size of an entire apartment building (containing 6 units). It was so bright it illuminated the roofs and even my room as it was during the summer and my window was open for ventilation. Not a sound. Shortly after two helicopters flew over very low and these where very loud, as opposed to the first vehicle.

After that I couldn't help but wonder what I had seen, and why I lived in these apartments for 8+ years and had never seen any aircraft fly that route or that low anywhere near us. It was now I believed there was something strange in our skies.

About 4 years later, after moving to Florida, I vacationed back home as I do annually to see relatives and old friends. Me and a carful of my teenage buddies were driving around the vacant country roads where you can do just about anything without being bothered, just cruising, lighting off bottlerockets out the windows and drinking beers, etc. It was also during the summer, June of 01, and very late at night when suddenly we saw a light behind uswhich we immediately brushed off as being a helicopter or other aircraft. The backroad we were on was one of the Rustic Roads in Cedarburg, which has trees on both sides leaning inwards to creat a halfassed canopy. The craft was flying rather low and making sound which sounded like a helicopter I THINK (the details are fuzzy on this one, not only because of the sauce, but it happened so quick) but in any case it flew over my friend's Beretta and "flashed" us with a spotlight for about 5 seconds. Looking through the sunroof I could see nothing but light and we all concurred out friend should gun it since we were doing illegal activities and were paranoid teens. My friend driving later said he felt like he was "very violated" when that happened. Me and the other two had no ideas.

2 years after this during January, another bunch of friends of mine was driving on County M on the outskirts of Ozaukee and saw a diamond/triangle shaped group of lights which made no sound hovered, and took off silent. They went back "looking" for it a week later and saw the same thing, lights, hover, silent, gone. One of them there, also a year later saw another craft which he said was very large spotlighting a farmer's field. He's not very smart and intrigued by this as I am but he said he assumed it was a plane looking for "illegal crops" as they do sometimes there, but he couldn't explain the giant proportion of the craft and the fact that it flew from the field over his car after turning off the light, then after "noticing" the car took off without a sound.

These sightings were also while driving through the country roads late in the night, cruisin, buzzin, etc.

If anyone else has Wisconsin UFO info or sightings please share! I know some hotspots there, particularily the deserted road County M in Ozaukee, and around MATC neard Thiensville.

Here are some vids I found of Wisconsin sightings. The first one if exactly like what my best bud saw the first time. The diamond/tri pattern.

Another good site is www.UFOWISCONSIN.com

Many legitimate reports

[edit on 3/24/2007 by Brock Landers]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience. Wisconsin is a really hot spot these days...
The first video is interesting but the third one is a bit suspicious to me. Why would you film such a boring sequence..Anyway, if the video is genuine, then my answer would be that this thing is an insect.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by manastin]

join