It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police film UFO in North Yorkshire, UK? (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
A video of a possible UFO filmed by the police in North Yorkshire, UK

The object comes into view about 15 seconds into the video.

Does anyone know if this is real?

Video:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3/22/2007 by Alien42]

[edit on 3/22/2007 by Alien42]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I wish there was some audio to go with this - I noticed most of the idiots on YouTube siting that its the glare from the camera - when that is not even being referenced. After the 15 seconds go by there is an object that seems to be stationary just to the right above a hill or ridge...

Interesting - but with no zoom or anything else - it is hard to tell what that object is... that is why I wish there was audio - so that would confirm what the object was by a policeman.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
LOL i watched the video and the whole time i thought they were refferring to that bloody glare on the windscreen.

however i did see the object come into view above the hills after i read the explanation!!!! It stays in view for sometime then disapears, looks genuine but then again as kroms said, theres no audio verifying if this was a police persuit or not. I think its just one of those videos that gets thrown in with the 'others'

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If you look at the speed he doesn't go above 50 mph. Not pursuit speeds imo. The object is visible very briefly but it could really be anything, the footage isn't clear enough.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Is it just me, or did everybody watching that video keeping thinking to themselves, "holy #, get in the right lane, you're on the wrong side of the road!"
Just me?

And as for the object, couldn't it have just been a plane that was very far away. As a plane turns its front lights would've pointed at the car like headlights, and if it was far enough away then that would be the only time you would see it. I'm always watching the sky so that's what it seems like to me. I've got Laguardia, JFK, and Westchester County Airport by me so I see my fair share of planes.

top topics

join