It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Technology - is it an art?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
A hoy hoy,

Most of us here have seen images and videos of ET phenomena some more debatble then others, nevertheless these multimedia make most of stand in awe to the workings of ET civilizations.

Now observing these videos of craft, beings and accounts of their technology I am thinking technology may be an art to them. It seems to be filled with perhaps symbolic elements also their behaviour has similar traits as well.

I can only describe it as a focal approach with an emphasis on beauty.

How about your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Is this an artform for them? Oh, most definitely! Just look at those UFO designs from the 40's and 50's to see how those designs have evolved to where they are now. I think they serve as metaphors for our evolving technologies where they started off with well defined metallic-looking crafts -- where they then changed them into streamlined corvette-like constructions (think The Jetsons) to where we are now -- WORMS (should we be paying attention to Frank Herbert!?!!?)
Anyway, what's the message here? Um... it could be that we are at 'the tipping point' of becoming 'organically' connected in one way or another with our rapidly evolving technology. Lol, just like 'they' are. Welcome to the future! It's not here yet (or is it?) but all one needs to do is look up to the stars to see what's coming up next!

[edit on 21-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that no 2 seperate UFO sightings have ever been the same, does this seem correct?

join